Mysteries & Meddling Kids

Azzy's Pov

A new day. Jax and I were playing on his tablet, while Ally was writing in her book.

"Guess who has- Wait, I actually don't have any big news to announce. Weird. Why am I even here?" Trish said, walking in.

"Maybe, just maybe, cause we're friends." Jax said, slightly laughing.

"No, that's not it."

Oh, how rude.

"Here, I've got news. Guess who finished a song for my new album." Ally said.

"Ooh, let me see it." Trish said and tried to grab Ally's book.

"Don't touch my book!"

"I haven't heard that in a while." I said to Jax as Ally showed Trish the song.

"Uh, what's this?" Jax said, looking at my sketch book.

I looked at him confused and he pointed at a bookmark sticking out of it.

Now Ally and Trish were also looking.

"Oh! It's a bookmark Moon made me. It's got a little picture of him but with hearts instead of eyes, cause he's looking at me with love." I explained, holding the bookmark.

"And that's why I'm happy being single." Trish said, while Jax laughed.

"Laugh all you want, but it's special to me." I said to Jax.

I saw Ally smack Jax with he book.

Yay..

"Oh, I remember why I came in here. What are you wearing for the 70's party tonight?" Trish asked us.

"Hippies!" Jax and I said and high-fived.

Ally and Trish slightly laughed.

"Not sure, but I know Austin and Dez are psyched about their costumes." Ally said.

Oh yeah. They told me they were really excited.

"Whoo-hoo!"

We looked over to the entrance and saw Austin and Dez come in... looking like old people.

I tried not to laugh.

"70s party, here we come!" Austin said, while Dez slowly walked over to us.

Yeah, no. I had to let out a small giggle.

"Hey, geezers, it's a 1970's party." Jax said.

"You dress like you're from the 70's, not in your 70s." Trish continued.

You're doing the squeaking noises again.

I can't help it. They look hilarious, but i'm trying not to laugh.

"Huh? I can't hear you, young lady? Talk into my good ear." Dez said, in a weird voice and  walking towards Trish. And eventually making her sit back down.

Yeesh.

"Well, I guess we better go get some new costumes after dinner. Let's go." Austin said.

"What? You're getting dinner already? It's barely 4:00." I said.

"We don't wanna miss the early bird special. It's a half-price for senior citizens!" Dez said, still in a weird voice.

Then he and Austin did their handshake and slowly, really slowly, walked out of the factory.

***
Well, we're at the party right now. Jax and I get to live out our dreams of being hippies. Austin, Ally, Dez and Trish decided to do a group costume, cause Dez suggested it. They even have a goat as part of the costume.