Albums & Auditions

Azzy's Pov

Ally and I were working behind the counter.

"Hey, sweethearts." We heard and turned around to see Dad walk up to us.

"I came up with a cool way to bring in tons of new customers. We're gonna have a 'Guess How Many Jelly Beans in the Jar' contest." He said and placed the giant jar on the counter.

"You're really going to give away a year's worth of music lessons?" Ally asked.

"Of course not. No ones ever going to be able to tell how many jellybeans are in the jar." Dad said.

At that moment, Austin and Dez come into the store.

"18,118!" Dez said.

"Yes! Oh no! Aww..." Dad said and walked away.

"What's with him?" Dez asked.

"You just won a year's worth of music lessons!" Ally said.

"Ugh!"

"And this giant jar of jellybeans." I added.

"I WON JELLYBEANS!" Dez yelled and started eating the jellybeans. Ally and I walked around the counter.

She went to set up some stuff by the seating area and I stood next to Austin.

"Hey, guys. Want to see the coolest thing ever?" Austin asked.

"We've already seen you drink hot sauce through our nose." We said at the same time.

"No, this is way cooler." He said.

I just noticed he was holding a magazine.

Well, when he flipped over the magazine he was holding.

And.. Oh. My. God!

It was he cover for his new album.

"No way, an ad for you new album!" We said again at the same time.

"It's being released by Starr Records in 2 weeks!" He said.

"That's amazing!" I said and gave him a hug. And he did the same.

"This is so awesome!" Ally said.

Austin and I pulled away from the hug, but he kept his arm around my shoulder.

"Buckle up, cause we're in for a ride." He said.

Then slightly turned around to do his handshake with Dez.

"What up!" They said, but Dez had his mouth full of jellybeans.

Normally I'd be digusted, but I'm too excited right now.

Ally mimicked putting a seatbelt on. "Already buckled up. Avoid the worst with safety first. What up!" She finished by making an explosion sound.

She started picking up trash and I helped her.

But since I was facing towards the door, I saw Trish come in.

"Guess who got a job at Mailboxes and So Forth?" She asked, doing a pose.

"Twins, these are for you." She said handing over letters to me and Ally.

"Your dad's overdue phone bill, a letter to Azzy, Ally's application to MUNY, and a letter from your aunt Sally. Good news, her rash is gone!"

Aunt Sally has a rash?

"You read our mail?" I asked her.

"You can't just go around reading other people's mail." Ally continued.