Parents & Punishments

Azzy's Pov

We were at Sonic boom today.

Well we were actually by the piano.

Oh and Megan was with us.

"Megan, it's cool you're doing an article on Ally." Austin said.

I still can't believe the article is on Ally.

"Your 'hot new celeb' issue of Cheetah Beat was so popular, readers wanted Megan to do a follow-up." Trish said.

"Everyone wants to know about one of Austin's amaze songwriters." Megan said.

Hey- No, no. Nevermind. This is Ally's moment.

"Oh." Ally and I said since we were blinded once again by the camera.

"First question for everybody. Describe Ally in one word." Megan said.

"Talented."

"Amaze."

"Caring."

"Girl."

Me and Ally gave Dez a confused look.

"Oh! Hey Nelson, Mrs. Ingram. You brought the whole class today. You ready for your big concert this weekend?" Ally asked when they came into the store.

"I'm afraid we bring very sad news." Nelson said.

"The band room flooded and ruined all the instruments." Mrs. Ingram said.

Oh no.

"Terrible." "Awful." We all said simultaneously.

"I'll never smile again." Nelson said.

Then he saw Megan.

"Hubba hubba. Hi, cutie. I'm Nelson." He said to her.

Aww.

"I'm flattered. But my career comes first." Megan said and walked away.

Poor Nelson. But that was so fucking adorable.

I smiled and walked up to the practice room, since I left my phone up there.

"Hey sweetheart." Dad said walking down the stairs.

"Hi Dad." I said back and walked into the room.

I swear I can never find my stuff.

After a few minutes of being fustrated and looking for my phone, I finally found it.

I walked back out and.. what happened here?

The whole store was empty.

"Hey, we still have this kazoo." I heard Trish say as I walked down the stairs.

"Hey, guys! You forgot this kazzoo! Nelson!" Dez yelled, running out of the store.   

***
We were at school today.

Ally had explained how she tried to let the kids borrow the instruments, but it backfired on her.

And we are so dead if Dad finds out.

"How are we gonna come up with $10,000 to pay for the instruments?" I heard Ally ask Austin.

"Why don't you just tell Mrs. Ingram you didn't mean to give them to her." Austin suggested.

"It's too late. Megan already posted on the Cheetah Beat website that Ally saved their music program." I said, closing my locker.

"I have an idea. Why don't we just hold a fundraiser and say it's for the music program? People love to donate money to needy brats." Trish said.

Could work.