Mix-Ups & Mistletoes

Azzy's Pov

Another day at the store.

It's been a few weeks now, and I have some news. My album went on sale at few days ago.

Anyway, back to today.

Ally and Jax were at the counter, talking and Austin was helping me look through the Christmas decorations.

Well actually, I was looking through the decorations, he was messing around and making me laugh.

"Guess what I have!" Dez said, coming up from behind us.

He had his arm up, and was holding a branch of mistletoe.

"Mistletoe?" Austin asked, them looked at me.

I lightly rolled my eyes, while managing a smile.

"Later." I said.

"Mistletoe? I meant I have sweaty armpits. I'm working way too hard. Break time!" Dez said and walked away.

Okay.

I walked over to the counter, just as Trish came in.

"Trish! How'd your meeting at the Toy Company go?" Austin asked.

We were all by the counter now.

"Amazing. I have the prototype for this holiday season's hottest new toy. The Austin Moon doll!" Trish said, pulling the doll out of the bag she was holding.

I've seen this before.

"This is cool!" Austin said.

He had unboxed the doll and was looking at it.

"And check this out." Trish said and pressed something on the doll.

"I'm gonna make, make, make you do a double take! Bam!" The doll said.

Wow..

I swear I've seen this before.

"Awesome! Will they be ready by Christmas? I wanna give 'em out at the Kids Club party."

"Yeah, these dolls are at the top of every kids' wish list." Jax said as Ally took out a few lists.

"Little Matthew wants an Austin doll. Little Hannah wants an Austin doll. Little Dez wants a- little Dez?" Ally said, looking at Dez.

"I-i don't know how that got in there. It's supposed to go directly to Santa." Dez said, taking his list and walked off.

Okay?

Austin hopped onto the counter and sat next to me.

"Don't worry, Austin. The Toy Company said they'll have a big shipment ready just in time for Christmas." Trish said.

"Great, for a lot of these kids, this is the only gift they're gonna get this year." Jax said.

"Yeah, and since I'm hosting the party, I wanna make this their best Christmas ever." Austin said.

"We're gonna write a new Christmas song for the kids, and perform it as a surprise." Me and Ally said.

"Great idea! And there's gonna be press at the party, too. There it'll be a great opportunity to make yourself look good, Austin." Trish said.

"I don't care about that. I just feel so lucky, I wanna give back to the people who aren't as lucky." He said.

I smiled at him.

"Perfect! That's exactly the kind of junk you have to say to the press." Trish said.

I rolled my eyes.