Moon Week & Mentors

Azzy's Pov

We were all at Sonic boom, when Trish came in.

"Guess who got a job as a coach on America's Top Talent?" She asked.

"I love that show. How'd you get on it?" Austin asked.

We walked over to her.

"I'm not talking about me. I'm talking about you and the twins. You guys are gonna be guest coaches on the show." Trish said.

"No way."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah. They're coming to Miami. And all the contestants are gonna sing Austin Moon songs cause it's Austin Moon week." Trish explained.

"This is so exciting! Trish, you're the best manager ever." Austin said.

"I know!"

"We get to help aspiring singers get their big break." I said.

"Yeah. And I'm getting my own week. First thing in gonna do is I'm gonna get rid of Monday and replace it with Friday and call it Moonday." Austin said.

Really?

"And since I got you the gig, you should call Tuesday Trish Day." Trish said.

"Nah. That would be silly."

I tried not to laugh.

"I can't wait. Austin, we're gonna be making dreams come true." Ally said.

"What up?!" Both her and Austin said.

Wow..

They just did the Austin-Dez handshake.

"Dude! That's our thing." Dez said.

He's right.

"Sorry, Dez. I just got excited." Austin said.

"What up?!" Both boys said.

"That's better." Dez said.

***
We were at the America's Top Talent set today. And this place is huge.

"Oh hey, guys. Welcome to the set." Jett said.

"Hey, Jett." Austin said.

"Good to see you." Me and Ally said.

"Wow. The set looks so much bigger than when I watch the show on my phone." Austin said.

Yep.

"It's the spinning chairs. Oh, I wish I could take one in my house." Dez said.

Oh, me too.

"You can't just walk on a set and take stuff that doesn't belong to you." Ally said.

Who says?

"Check out this cool jacket I found backstage." Trish said, coming over to us.

Where-

"That's mine."

"Oh. Well, you should really put your name on things." Trish said taking the jacket off.

"I did." Jett said.

He turned the jacket around and showed us that his name was in fact on the jacket.

"Hmm."

"Hey, Jett, can we check out the spinning chairs now?" I asked.

"Oh, we don't let anybody sit in those until showtime. The spinning mechanisms are really delicate." Jett explained.

Aw.