Ferris Wheels & Funky Breath

Azzy's Pov

Me and Ally were both working today.

"Sweeties? We just got the first guitar in from our new supplier. It only cost us 10 bucks." Dad said coming over to me and Ally.

He was also holding a flat, but big box.

"How did they make a guitar so cheap?" Me and Ally asked.

"They dont. You two do." Dad said.

Then he dumped everything that was in the box, on the counter.

"The instructions are right there."

"They're in Korean." We said again, looking at the instructions.

"Good luck! Or should I say... haeng un el bin da." Dad said then he went into the back room.

"Guess who got a job at Puffy's Pillows? Best job ever." I heard Trish say.

Then she came over to us.

"Wow! I've never seen you so excited about a job before." Ally said.

I started trying to figure out how to put the guitar together.

"I demonstrate how comfy the pillows are by sleeping on them all day. It's my dream job... I literally get paid to dream." Trish explained.

"Hey, guys, great news! Starr Records is going to produce our next music video." Austin said.

Both he and Dez came down from the practice room.

Wonder what they were doing up there?

"Woo!" All three of us girls said.

"And I'm directing it." Dez said.

Cool.

"Way to go." Ally said.

"I thought Jimmy Starr only worked with big-name video directors. How'd you convince him to hire you?" Trish asked.

"Dez pitched him this amazing concept for the video. It's about first love." Austin explained.

"I'm going to set it in an Amusement Park, because love is like a ride... It's exciting, scary and dizzying, and in the end, you just want to throw up." Dez said.

"You've never been in love, have you?" Austin asked.

"No, but I have thrown up a lot." Dez said.

"Trish, can you get us an Amusment Park?" Austin asked.

"I think we need permits for that. It could take forever." Trish said.

"Oh."

"Maybe we wouldn't need permits if we knew someone who could get a job at an Amusement Park. Someone who gets new jobs really easily." Ally said.

"Mmm?" Trish said.

"Someone who seems to get a new job everyday." I said.

"We're talking to you, Trish." We both said.

"Oh, come on! I'm getting paid to sleep. I've never been better at a job." Trish said.

"Please, Trish!" "Pretty please!" The boys begged.

"Fine. I'll get fired from Puffy's Pillows, and get a job at Phil's Fun Town." Sorry Trish.

"Yes!" Dez said.

"I'll just sleep when Dez tells me about his day, like I normally do." Trish said and walked out of the store.

I got tired of building the guitar and went up to the practice room to get my sketch book.