Austin & Alias

Azzy's Pov

We were in the practice room today.

Austin and Ally were at the piano and I was on my beanbag.

"I'm so happy we finished all those songs for your album." Austin said.

"And we're so happy we can work on some songs for you now." Me and Ally said.

"Well, I'm so happy that you three are so happy. But for the record, I am not happy." Trish said, ripping up her raffle tickets.

"What's wrong?" Austin asked.

"I lost the raffle for the thousand dollar gift card at the animal print emporium. These tickets are garbage." Trish said.

Wow.

"I don't get it. There were only a hundred raffle tickets and you bought 99 of them." Ally said.

Right.

"I know. Who the heck beat me?"

"I won!" Dez said.

Both he and Jax came into the room. And Dez was holding a card.

"I got a thousand dollar gift card to the animal print emporium." Dez said.

"The hot spot for spots." Jax continued.

Wow.

"You don't even wear animal print." Trish said.

I got up from my beanbag and moved over to the piano, with my guitar in hand.

"Well, I might start. In fact, check out this Jaguar-print backpack. So chic. Rawr." Dez said.

"Can you guys keep it down? Between your bickering and that backpack, it's a little loud in here." Ally said.

She tried giving Trish a high-five, but we all just looked at her.

"So Moon, what do you think of this?" I asked and played some chords on the guitar.

"I love it. Let's try this for the melody."

He started playing a small melody. Ally knew the chords I was playing and joined in.

"Perfect." Me and Ally said.

"Promise me no matter how big our careers get, the three of us will always write songs together." Austin said.

"We promise." Me and Ally said again.

We heard a knock on the door.

"Ronnie Ramone, what are you doing here?" Trish asked.

I'd like to know that too.

"Let me get right to the point. Ally, we at Ramone Records love your new songs. It's time to start talking about releasing your album." He said.

"Congrats!"

"That's awesome!"

"It's about time."

"This is so exciting. Thank you so much, Ronnie." Ally said.

"Hey, don't tell me you're working on a new hit for me right now?"

Nope.

"She won't, because it's not what she's doing." Austin said. Me and Ally shook our heads 'no'.

"Actually, we're working on a new hit for Austin." Ally said.

Yup.

"Oh, that's lovely. Yeah, you can't do that anymore."

Excuse me?

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Let me get right to the point. Ally, you can't write songs for Austin." Ronnie said.