ch.9

the day will come when you won't be

"i don't want to kill you people. i just want to make that clear from the get go" negan started as i held my stomach, holding in the screams from pain.

"i want you to work for me. you can't do that if you're dead, now can you?"

while negan talked, the sweat beads now rolling down my face, mixed with the small movements managed to catch daryls attention.

he saw my pain, causing him to slowly move his hand to my back, gently rubbing circles to comfort me.

i slightly turned my head towards him, forcing out a smile as i held back my pain.

i knew i couldn't be going into labor, i was only four months... maybe five. all i knew was that something was definitely wrong.

       "so now, I'm gonna beat the holy hell I don't want to you..."

     negans words caused daryls movements to stop, along with the thought about my baby.

     my eyes darted to where he stood, swinging his bat around rick and my sister, "... this is lucille, and she is awesome"

     "all this...all this is just so we can pick out which one of you gets the honor" negan stated, pacing back and forth down the line.

      "you got one of our guns" he informed, pointing down to where carl sat, "shit kid, lighten up. at least cry a little."

after taking a good look at carl, he glanced back to where i was, probably seeing how sickly i looked now.

"jesus... you look shitty" he smirked, walking over to me, "i should just put you out of your misery right now."

i closed my eyes after seeing him raise the bat, but before he could do any damage. two peoples pleads mixed together caused him to stop.

"no! no!"

"no! stop, she's pregnant!"

     i quickly opened my eyes, seeing glenn and davina out of line, now getting kicked and punched

"stop it! stop it!" i pleaded, tears falling from my eyes in pain, watching two of the most important people in my life get beat.

"nope... nope, get them back in line" negan demanded, scratching his beard

"no.. no... don't" glenn sobbed as dwight pulled him back in line.