9

"Where are you guys?"

George's POV

George's eyes widened. "Shit."

He scrambled to tuck in his shirt. Dream smirked before pulling down his mask. George flushed and shot him a glare.

"C'mon guys! We have a team meeting!" Sapnap called.

Dream stepped out from behind the tree, "We're right here Sapnap. I was just showing George how to pin someone."

George stepped out next to Dream and crossed his arms, "What he said."

Sapnap's gaze flicked between them and his eyes lit up with interest and mischief, "That's a unique tactic to learn," he paused and then joked, "George can you show me how to do it?"

Dream stiffened and George laughed. "I think I'll pass."

Sapnap smiled wide at Dream's almost-possessive stance, "Have I ruffled your feathers Dream? I'm sure George wouldn't mind teaching me a few things."

"Let's just go to the meeting," Dream said gruffly.

George's mouth gaped at Dream's agitated state.

Did what they just did mean something to Dream? George hoped not, it certainly didn't mean anything to him. At least that was what he thought.

Sapnap nodded, a grin still spread wide on his face. Dream and George walked with him to the meeting room. Sapnap kept glancing between them, his eyes full of excitement and playfulness.

They arrived at the meeting room, everyone already there.

"What took you so long?" Bad asked curiously.

"I got caught up with... uh," Dream cleared his throat, "training George."

"Training?" Wilbur asked, "Has he joined our cause yet?"

Dream hesitated before saying, "No."

"I see," Wilbur clicked his tongue, "I know you still have several weeks, but the sooner you convince him, the better."

"You guys realize I'm right here." George said, feeling annoyed, "You act as though I'm some task for you to complete."

Bad sent him a sympathetic look and Wilbur replied, "Maybe if you decided to help us then you would become more involved in the conversations."

George shrugged. Tommy spoke up, "Yeah Bitchboy. Why hasn't Big D convinced you yet?"

George narrowed his eyes at Tommy. "I'll come around when I want to."

"Do we have to brainwash you?" Tubbo asked excitedly.

"I actually know how to do that." Techno said, his voice neutral with a tinge of amusement.

Dream laughed nervously, "We don't need to do that guys. He'll make up his mind when he's ready..." Dream turned to George, "...right George?"

George shrugged again and didn't reply.

Spanap decided to chime in, "Maybe he'll trust us more if you took off your mask Dream."

George nodded his head in agreement. "How can I trust you if I don't know what you look like?"

"I told you this already. You can see my face once you've earned it," Dream said with a sigh.

"I'm trusting that whatever you decide will benefit the team and everyone else." Wilbur said, "We can't afford any more mistakes."

Dream nodded, but George noticed something in Wilbur's statement and asked, "Everyone else?"

Wilbur gave him a confused look and George continued, "You said 'everyone else.' Who else is there?"