Chapter 1

I trudged out of the studio, half drained for the day I just had. After the whole superhero shenanigan that happened yesterday, my photoshoot that was canceled was rescheduled to today.. But no Parisian landmark was available due to the large number of Stonebeings frozen along the streets of Paris.. Hence I had to take multiple photos in a myriad of outfits inside a semi-cramped studio, my Bodyguard escorted me towards the car, but was a little ways away from me, when suddenly a mob of reporters surrounded me, I forced the tired look on my face away, giving them my best PR smile. Answering a questions that they throw my way..

       In the sea of blue, black and gray suit jackets the vibrant red stood out in the crowd.. An old man was swept into the mob, and was struggling to get out, my Bodyguard not helping as he did his utmost best to reach me, rocking the old man as he pulled the reporters away, and the reporters pushed their way closer, pointing their microphones towards me, the flashes starting to irritate me, but my smile remained pristine.

"Excuse me" I stated, and they probably thought that I was about to give a statement about my next projects, they squeezed in closer pushing their mic as close as they could to me.. "Excuse me.." I repeated, growing agitated for the sake of the old man who was now gone.. Probably stuck at the bottom of the mob.. "EXCUSE ME!" I shouted and they stopped.. I blushed clearing my throat as they stared at me in shock.., "excuse me" I repeated, this time pushing through the crowd, finding the old man on the ground reaching for his cane, one that was stepped on by a reporter. I ran towards him, not bothering with anymore formalities with the reporters.. "Are you okay sir?" I questioned, helping him up.. "Nothing broken, nothing hurting?"

"I am okay.." he nodded to reassure me, but it did anything but.. I glared at the reporters..

"Please don't be so brash, next time please have some manners.. Or at least watch where you are going.." I scolded, still angry, but my voice was calm.. Leveled. I knelt down grasping the cane in my hand, and looked up to the reporter who was still standing on it.. "Excuse me.." I stated looking at him pointedly, he jumped off and my expressions softened. Years of being in the lime light and you learn to deal with people.. "Here you are sir.. Umm, I'm sorry about this.. I could give you a ride if you'd like.." I suggested, looking at the man hopefully, but he shook his head..

"I'll be alright, I'm just going to the park over there.." I looked towards where he pointed at, and noticed the large number of stone beings..

"Are you sure sir? Umm, I don't think that's.. Safe.." I stated, worriedly.. And the man shook his head..

"You helping me was enough.. Take good care young lady.." he stated, waving as best as he can while holding onto the cane.. I feel bad leaving him like that, but it's not like I could force him into the car.. I quickly wrapped up the business with the reporters before plopping down the cushioned seat inside the car. I whipped my phone out dialing my best friend..

"Hey Adrien.." I greeted tiredly..

"Hey.. You weren't here today.. What happened?" he asked worriedly..

"just.. A rescheduled photoshoot, how was school?" I asked.. I missed two straight days of school, yesterday was the first, when the stone being appeared out of nowhere, and today was the second, with the lost hours yesterday, I had to make for it somehow..

"Just.. Peachy, who knew that making friends was hard.." he mumbled making me snort.. "I'm serious! I'm pretty sure that a girl in our class already hates my guts or something.." I rolled my eyes as his voice reflected his agitation..

"Ever heard of the tactic: playing hard to get, to get the play boy?" silence..

".. No? I'm sorry-.. Who's the playboy?" Oh God, he sounded so confused..

"You are! Look!.. The point is, given your image formed by the media.. She probably thought you're secretly a notorious playboy, and there's a thing in movies where playboys like girls who play hard to get.. Cause they're a challenge.. Get it?" I could imagine him sitting there with a pondering expression on, making me chuckle..

"I mean, your analysis is.. pretty creative but I doubt that.. She didn't seem to be the scheming type.." I giggled

"Oh my sweet child, Adrien.. everyone isn't the scheming type until they get caught.." I stated jokingly, making him laugh sarcastically..

"Haha.."

"Anyway.. I'll be at school tomorrow.. And I will confirm whether she's scheming or not.. See you later Adrikins!" I ended the call chuckling as I remembered how he would Grimmace whenever Chloe would call him that..

       I walked up the stairs leading into the manor. Greeting the maids who was passing by with a small smile. As I reached the base of the stairs towards the 2nd floor, Claudette, my Mother's secretary greeted me with a warm smile..

"Good Day _(Y/N) how was the photoshoot?" I gave her a smile..

"Tiring.. Can you ask mom if I could have my photoshoots and projects rescheduled during the weekends? I don't mind receiving my extracurriculars after school.." I muttered before yawning, guess I was more tired than I originally thought.. She fiddled with her tablet

", I got that noted.. And your Mother wants to know.. If you'd like to join her for dinner.. You could invite anyone you'd like.." Mom seems to have forgotten that I wasn't able to go to school yet, let alone make friends, but I still nodded.. Making a mental note to invite Adrien and Chloe..

"Okay Claudette.. Please wake me later for dinner.. I'll be in my room.." I uttered continuing my journey into my room.. As I entered, I went straight into bed, pushing away the gifts that now littered half of it. It felt uncomfortable, knowing I had things to clear up so I sat up groaning..

        I stacked up the fan letters reading them dutifully, letting out a yawn in between some before placing them in a basket to be shredded later.. I wasn't like Adrien who keeps his fan mails in the bottom most drawer of his bedside table, the said drawer was overflowing the last time I was there.. The gifts were next.. I received, teddy bears, flowers, small trinkets and a red and black hexagonal box that contained a choker, it looked nice.. But I was hesitant to put it on.. What if it was from a psychotic fan who gifted me this, as a way of staking a claim on me.. I pursed my lips.. _(Y/N) you're an idiot.. I thought as I pulled it out of the box, it was pure white, seemingly made out of leather with 5 golden chains dangling on it, each holding a a golden feather. Well, it ought to look nice on my neck.. I trudged over the mirror holding it up to my neck but not quite putting it on.. Well whatever. I pulled my hair up in a Ponytail, before Clasping the jewelry on my neck, and not a second later, I was blinded with a golden light..

"Oww.." I muttered. Rubbing on my eye.. The chains must've caught the light or something.. I shook my head, looking at my reflection.. Well not bad..

"Hi!" I stiffened at the cute squeaky voice.. I looked around and saw nothing, before yawning..

"I'm just tired.. Yeah.. Just tired" I convinced myself ignoring a small white figure that placed itself on my shoulder..

"You're tired?.. well then.. Goodnight.." it stated, patting my cheek.. I stiffened. Whipping my head towards where the voice came out.. It looked startled for a second.. Before smiling at me..