Chapter 4

It's been three days since I started school, three peaceful days where I didn't even see Ladybug or Chat Noir.. It was nice of course and I managed to make more friends.. Max was the Genius Math and Science Kid, Kim, the Jock who has an obvious crush on Chloe, Juleka was the Mysterious girl and Rose, the cutest of everyone.. Though I still mostly spend most of my Time with Adrien, Nino, Mari and Alya, half of my time in school goes to Millen and Alix, Sometimes Chloe, but being with Sabrina.. Scares me half the time.

"I think these would look cute on you" I stated looking at Adrien with a grin as I held the black cat ears up to him.. He looked mortified for a moment "What? Are you okay?" I asked him worriedly

"N-nothing.. It's cute.. I think you'll look better in it" I snorted, putting it on..

"Well?" I asked, trapping him with my hands on the wall on either side of his head, it was a struggle given how he was taller than me.. But worth it as I saw his face combust in red.. "Oh Sweet child.. You're so cute" I squealed giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"You're so unfair.." he mumbled making me laugh as I took the headband off before I went to look for the reason why we're here in the first place..

"Are you sure we only need gloves?" I questioned picking out the red and black gloves that would fit him and me.. I saw him nod.. "You're a Large right?" I asked, taking the medium sized gloves for myself.. I saw him nod again in the corner of my eye "Okay.. What's wrong?" I asked poking his cheek.. He looked like he wanted to say something and sighed.

"Don't laugh okay.. But there's this someone.." I elbowed him teasingly and he blushed "We've known each other for a long time.." I looked at him oddly, before looking around the store, trying to spot any eavesdroppers before leaning in to whisper..

"Are you talking about Chloe?" I mean it was always so obvious how much Chloe liked him.. So I wouldn't be surprised if her feelings are returned..

"Wha?! No- No! It just.. feels like we've known each other for a long time.." I nodded, taking his hand as I guided him towards the cashier.. "I just don't know how to tell them how I feel without making things awkward you know?" I could list a myriad of girls and boys who would like Adrien, whoever he likes would definitely like him back.. I mean, have you seen this guy? It's only been a week into the school year and he's been receiving gifts left and right..

"Then tell them how you feel.. If they don't feel the same tell them, that they're an idiot.." I stated as I placed the gloves on the counter.. I turned to look at him, and he gave me a smile..

"You're an Idiot" he stated pointedly and I frowned

"Hey! You're such a meanie!" I stated, snorting as I playfully smacked his shoulder and he only responded with a sigh.

        I now stood in the middle of the indoor skydiving business that got us to model for them., the gloves they gave is were.. Worn out so we had to go and buy our own, thank the lord, the suits were actually new.. Otherwise, they could just go find someone else.. No way was I letting my sweet child wear.. suits worn by other people and sweated in.. Gross. I fumbled a little bit with my choker, removing it should be a crime.. But I can't wear it into the chamber since it was dangling chains.. It took a little too much to convince Aira about it, and I had the choker in a safe-like locker in the Dressing room they provided to keep it and Aira safe from grabby hands, I even bought a new lock for it..

"Standby.. Adrien I want you first" the photographer called and I sat back down, fiddling with my hair that was on a high ponytail..

"Goodluck!" I called out to the blond as soon as the photographer gestured him over. He gave me a grin, pinching my cheek as he jogged towards the plastic casing that would emulate the actual experience of skydiving. I whipped out my phone calling Nino..