Chapter 31

I sat uncomfortably in front of a.. lovely couple. Alya was feeding Nino a cookie while Nino was editing the film we shot.. well not really, it was more like The film the three heroes of Paris Shot if anything.. which coincidentally include me.. I softly patted Aira's head who was enjoying a cookie I had placed on my lap for. I enjoy times like these.. when she let's me pet her and she won't say anything about it because she's eating..

"How long until Adrien comes?" Nino questioned eyeing me as he bit a cookie. My finger halted and instead found interest in poking on a croissant.. unsure if I want to eat it or just stare at it.. "Yow Dudette.. you okay?" He questioned worriedly.. did.. I not answer? I shook my head, Ladybug and Chat Noir promised to talk about whatever's going on between the two of them. I told them I should be there but Ladybug insisted they were fine and that I didn't have to come..

"Yeah.." I mumbled, shaking my head to rid myself of my worries.. no need to worry about them.. they're more mature than they seem.. at least Ladybug is.. "Sorry Nino.. umm could you repeat that?" I requested twirling my finger in a rewind motion..

"No worries Dudette.. I asked how long till Adrien arrives.. I gotta show him these sick angles.." I gave him an assuring smile

"Maybe 10 minutes or so.. he has.. someone to see.." I mumbled, brows furrowing as I continued poking on the croissant again.. Alya grinned at me

"Did you know that Marinette's also out.. she said she's gonna meet someone.." she sang. I hummed in disinterest as I started feeling.. dizzy all of a sudden..

"That's cool.. I mean Valentine's is fast approaching.." I grumbled finally deciding to push the croissant away.. poor little thing.

"Yeah.. I mean she could be meeting Adrie-" I paused.. "oww! Nino! What was that for?" Alya whined at her boyfriend

"Good for them if that were the case.." I mumbled staring intently at the croissant.. somehow, looking at it was bothering me.. like I want to eat it but not quite.. like I want to toy with it but not really.. geez was I always this indecisive?

"You sure you're okay Dudette? We can wrap things up ourselves, I mean you already finished up the posters" I felt my brows furrow.. I feel worried.. no there's  no need, Chat and Ladybug will be fine, they'll make up..

"I.. guess I could use some air right now?.." I grumbled, smiling at them apologetically. Feeling my stomach churn as I walked out of the Bakery.. did I eat too much sweets? Or was I worrying too much?  The suspence on how their talk went was killing me. I leaned against the Wall, hands in my pockets as though I was a gangster looking for a fight, which to be honest.. I was feeling like I want to fight someone. I squeezed my eyes shut, what's with these thoughts?

"Are you okay_(Y/N)?" I heard Aira question and I flinched.. shaking my head as I faced the wall.. massaging my temples that's started to hurt.. "1.. 2.. 3 breathe" Aira instructed from inside my cardigan and I complied.. what's happening? I feel.. dejected, Angry, Insecure.. betrayed..

"_(Y/N)?" I stiffened.. keeping my back turned away

"I'm okay.." I assured. Grimmacing as I heard the hoarseness of my voice..

"Look at me.." he stated worriedly, hand resting softly on my shoulder and I felt like my ears were ringing which resounded heavily into my lead.. I squeezed my eyes tighter

"I'll be back in a minute.. please Adrien?" I called. Feeling the hand on my shoulder stiffen..

"A.. alright" I heard before the hand on my shoulder lifted.. I squeezed my eyes shut tighter if it were possible. I feel my hands shaking. I shook my head as I pinched on my ear trying to find the pressure point for a headache.. are my migraines back?

"_(Y/N).. I need you.. to listen to me.. please" Aira called worriedly as she patted my clenched hand.. I sniffed, feeling my nose clog up, as if I had a cold.. "you have to meet the guardian.. he knows what to do.." she stated and I clenched my fist tighter trying to get my breathing controlled, though the clogged nose certainly wasn't making it easier..

"Not now Aira.." I stated feeling lightheaded

"No! Now _(Y/N)!" She called in urgency and I sighed.. patting on my jeans to find my phone to call Brutus..

"I'm fine Aira.. it happens" I stated through gritted teeth, taking out my phone and tapping on Brutus' name without much thought..

"Ready to go? _(Y/N)?" I responded with a hum, making sure to hold the device in a distance to save my ringing ears.. Aira dove back into my Cardigan and I think I know the reason why..

"Are you sure you're okay?" I blinked, trying to keep my face from showing any pain.. or discomfort. I gave Adrien a small smile as I turned to face him..

"Yeah.. I'm thinking of going home early though.. I have Violin and Spanish to get ready for.." his brows furrowed softly

"Great.. I'll take you home.." he stated holding onto my arm, which almost caused me to fall back had it not been for the wall behind me. I chuckled awkwardly as his face morphed into that of worry..

"Nino has something to show you.. and aren't you going to help them with Editing?" I questioned lowly.. afraid that my voice would cause the ringing in my ears to grow louder..

"Marinette promised to help in my stead.. come on" he mumbled back, which I was thankful for.. but I gently wiggled my arm out of his grip, flinching at the familiar car honking. I raised my gaze to find Brutus waving at us..

"I'm fine.. Brutus is here.." I assured.. patting the back of his hand staggering slightly as my vission slightly blurred. The feeling of negativity inside my head was pounding, almost causing me to want to scream out in pain. I bit my lip.

"I'm going with you.." Adrien called and I waved him off..

"I'm fine.. I'm fine, see you tomorrow at school.." I insisted, but that only seemed to cause him to worry more. I Yelped as my feet left the ground and hissed in pain at the sound I made..

"I'm going with you.." Adrien insisted firmer as he carried me towards the car..

"Adrien.. please.. I don't like you seeing me like this.." I mumbled covering my face aftrr seeing Brutus come out of the car and rush over to us..

"I got her.." Adrien assured him and I furrowed my brows as he easily sat me in the car before getting in on the other side..

"Its.. bright" I mumbled.. feeling something twitch on my temples..

"Well we can't turn the sun off can we?" Adrien teased as he pulled me towards him, letting me bury my head into the crook of his neck and I sighed in content.. "comfortable?" He questioned, leaning his head on mine and I hummed..

"A bit.." I teased and he replied with a low chuckle.. maybe I'll skip Violin and be a bit late to Spanish..