Chapter 28

A week's already passed and we were finally ready to shoot the film, I was a part of the team that had to re-write the script because of.. inconsistensies and because the first draft of the script was brutally rejected.. by the very person who was not present during the meeting.. Chloe, so we re-did it to.. get her to calm down.

"Hey.." Adrien greeted as his arm slithered around my waist. I flinched "What's wrong?" He questioned as he gave me a look of concern. I shook my head

"Nothing, you just.. surprised me.." I assured.. patting his cheek gently as he led me towards the classroom. As soon we entered together, Nino had this.. Smug look on his face as he threw a smirk over at his girlfriend.. and as I was about to take seat, Adrien tugged me back, pressing a kiss on my forehead as he grinned

"See you later" he stated as he went to his seat, fist bumping Nino who gushed about something..

"Close your mouth, you'll catch flies.." Alix teased as she threw me a grin.. I blinked, seating myself beside her.. brows furrowing.. "He doesn't see me that way.." she mocked throwing her hands in the air in exasperation.. But he.. really doesn't see me that way..

"Be honest with me Alix.. isn't Adrien little too touchy this past week?" I questioned as I eyed the blond in my peripherals.. Alix made a hurling sound, somehow managing to comfort me knowing that.. not everything around me's changed..

"You two are still the same as ever.. touchy touchy touchy.." she threw me a smirk before plopping her head on her arms.. I furrowed my brows.. was I.. being too sensitive about Adrien? I shook my head, you know, for someone who claims to be a love expert, it's moments like these that make me want to slam my head on a car door.

      I grinned at Chloe who rolled her eyes as she did my make-up, my costume was my normal clothes mixed with a cyborg-like eyepiece, it even glowed whenever I press a button. And it also scares me half to death, what if it suddenly exploded on my eye? My scene was next so I started re-reading my script though I got all of of it dpwn given how I was one of the writers

"Uggh, could you stop looking at that paper for 15 seconds?" Chloe whined as she pulled down the paper "You already recited all that since last Wednesday" she grumbled..

"Should I rub my eyes?" I questioned as I placed the stack of papers atop of the desk

"No.. and why?" She questioned right before she ordered me to pucker my lips.. I did as I was told..

"To make me look like a Crazed-Villain.." she raised a brow before poking my side

"Villains act like normal people _(Y/N) you don't know they're Villains until you find them out.." she grumbled as she tried to fix my hair that I messed up trying to look like the Crazed Villain..

"Hey.. I told you that..-" I grumbled "- and I told you that about Serial Killers, not Villains.." I grumbled

"Tomato Tomahto.. and done" she gave me a haughty smirk and pulled out her phone..  snapping pictures of us together before grinning. "You look great.. though, not as great as me.." she teased before flipping her hair and sat down beside me probably ready to upload the photos.

"Agent Smith, It's too dangerous we must evacuate.." I stated along with Adrien..

"You're suggesting we run Officer Jones?! After it devoured my Family? My Friends?! Even my beloved dog.. Sniffles?!" I whispered.. giggling as Chloe gave me a glare trying to shut me up. I blew a raspberry at her.. "I won't run! I will no longer fear it.. I will face it- Wahh!" She screamed making me flinch.