Chapter 13

"What do you mean you and Alya got together? I thought you liked Marinette?!" I whispered with urgency at Nino who chuckled awkwardly. His hands in the air while I stared him down.

"_(Y/N) calm down" Adrien Chuckled as he grabbed my hand, leading me away from Nino, and even further from Marinette and Alya, Alya was grinning innocently while Marinette seemed Dazed.

"Well, I thought it.. But, when Ladybug locked us up in a cage-"

"She did What?!" I questioned with urgency, eyeing Alya who shrugged, well she doesn't seem to mind being locked in a cage.. I smacked my forehead in frustration.. I was sorta looking forward to Marinette and Nino.. I mean she did say she liked him.. So that's, kinda sad. But I'm happy for Nino and Alya I guess..

"You'll hurt yourself.." Adrien warned as he squeezed my hand..

"Oh, come on girl.. Not everyone gets lucky enough to be carried by the Chat Noir.." Alya teased and My head whipped towards her, I was almost scared for a whiplash, but, hey! I was surprised.

"That wasn't me" I stated confidently and she grinned..

"Aight, whatever you say.. So, can I get my boyfriend now?" I squinted my eyes at her before looking at Nino who grinned awkwardly and I deflated.

"Well other things aside, I'm happy for you guys.." I stated and Alya grinned taking Nino's hand and gave him a small kiss on the cheek. "I'll see you during lunch Adrien" I stated, eyeing Alix and Juleka talking, but he tugged me back before I could leave pointing at his cheek while grinning mischievously.. I saw Nino give Alya a mischievous grin and Alya giving him a lighthearted glare. I licked my lips wetly before pasting a kiss in his cheek.

"Eww _(Y/N)!" he called, as he rubbed his cheek..

"Hush up you big baby.. See you at lunch guys.."I called before running over Alix and Juleka.

"_(Y/N)!" Alix called as she pulled me down to sit on the bench, I chuckled

"Well hello to you too" I eyed Juleka who gave me a small smile

"Hello" Juleka greeted softly..

"So.. About the coming art project.." I groaned, hugging Juleka who caught me in her arms as I fell on her dramatically

"But we just finished Chemistry.." I whined and Juleka giggled softly.

"Oh come on _(Y/N), you got Max as a partner.. He's like.. The Golden kid of Chemistry.." I shrugged

"It was okay, He literally had a checklist of everything we had to do to finish the project and divided them evenly to how hard it'll be to do and how long it takes. And divided that again to share the workload effectively.. His time management was on point, hats off, better than my Mom's secretary.. Sorry Claudette." Alix rolled her eyes in response

"Okay Nerd. Listen to me now.." she joked enticing a chortle from me as I peeled myself away from Juleka. "If we get to pick our pair, who would you pair with?"

"Nathaniel, cuz he's chill.." I stated shrugging "Plus, he's the Golden boy of Art.." I added as an afterthought "Oh, but I'd really love to be the one in front of the canvas, so maybe not him.. Juleka would be so cute as a model.." I stated hugging the girl again and she squeaked in surprise. Who doesn't know about Juleka's dream of Modeling? No one.. She just, gets a little camera shy, and freezes up and what better way to use that to your advantage other than painting her..

"Gee thanks _(Y/N). And here I was trying to recruit you to be mine" Alix joked but it was obvious that I said exactly what she wanted me to say.

"Hush up.. you should hurry up and pair with the other red head in class"

"My hair Is pink.. _(Y/N) stop.."

"All I'm saying is that, I can count in one hand the people who can actually draw or paint in the classroom, but all the others would totally rock abstract art.." I joked earning a lighthearted giggle from the labeled gloomy girl of the class. I grinned, I feel so accomplished today..

"Just stay Still Nathaniel and.. Think of something or someone who makes you happy.. Y'know" I stated as I faced the best artist in the classroom. I didn't mean to jinx it earlier, but I did. We even had an argument on who would Model between the two of us.. But Who could refuse my request when I give them the look? So far? No one.

"Does this look awkward? Should I change my position?"

"Nathaniel, you look great.. Trust me" I gave him a soft smile and his face combusted red, it almost reminded me of how Ladybug would blush, how their face would blend in perfectly with the red framing their faces making me giggle. He stiffened

"O-okay"

"Just relax. And trust me, I see you Nathaniel, I see you" I assured ".. Now eyes on me" I suddenly felt like Jack Dawson on board of the titanic.. And is it weird that Rose was also a red head? I started creating a rough outline, smiling at him every now and then to assure him that it was going Good.

"_(Y/N).." Adrien called as frowned at me.. I pursed my lips as I hummed continuing with my outline, I wasn't fond of how messy it looked but it's all starting coming together nicely. "Let's go _(Y/N), we're on break." I nodded at him before grinning at Nathaniel.

"I'll see you after the Break Nathan" he blushed before he stiffly went towards his seat at the back, tripping over the steps and I worried that he would face plant before he could reach his seat.. Which thankfully he didn't..

"Nathan huh?" Adrien raised a brow and I grinned, pinching his cheek lightly

"Nathaniel's kinda a mouthful, so what are you thinking about? Why the long face?" he didn't reply, only looking at me with a frown "Aww, would a kiss make you feel better?" I teased and he replied with a sigh, pulling me into his arms in a hug to which I was quick to return.. "I thought we're supposed to have a break?"

"I am taking a break, I'm charging right now.." he mumbled making me laugh as I squeezed him.

"Am I a fast charging Charger?"

"No.. So let's stay like this for a while longer" he squeezed, I snorted poking his side.

"But.. I'm hungry" I pouted. And he replied with a chuckle.