Chapter 15

I snorted at Alix who passed me a note, effectively hiding it from Mrs. Mandelev who was doing rounds around the classroom after she gave us a sample problem to solve, fairly easy considering I already took it during my home schooled years

"So I've heard, that you've been busy stealing hearts.." It wrote in a small piece of paper.. I could just hear the teasing from it and I rolled my eyes, as I placed my bag on the floor after taking out a mechanical pencil..

"I didn't steal your heart did I?" she snorted as she read my reply, shaking her head. She began to write her reply when suddenly-..

"Nathaniel!" Mrs. Mandelev called and out of panic, I grabbed the small paper, stuffing it into the pocket where Aira was. Alix flinched but there's not much of a reaction from her "-what are you drawing?" I pursed my lips turning towards the back of the class, Eyeing the redhead.. As he stuttered "these artistic endeavors are clearly why you are failing science.."

"I'm sorry.." he stuttered and as our eyes met, I gave him a small smile.

"You go March yourself to the Principal's office, and show him that, Chicken scratch.." my brows furrowed, I get that he interrupted class, but chicken scratch? This isn't elementary.. School, I yelped along with Nathaniel as he tripped over my bag..

"Are you Okay?!" I called as I helped him sit up, but he was quick to panic, looking around trying to find something..

"Oooh, look Sabrina, It's him as a superhero.. And look who he's saving..Marinette.. Oh, He's totally crushing on you Marinette" I grimaced.. No one would want their crush revealed like this..

"Chloe.." I called, trying to coax her into stopping, but she only grinned turning around to show me the Sketchbook

"look _(Y/N) you're here too-" she stated turning the sketchbook back to her as she flipped through the pages.. "Gosh, what a stalker.." I saw Nathaniel's eyes turn to me and widen in horror as he snatched the book, out of Chloe's hands, he was quick to run out of the room.. I gave Chloe a look and she shrugged in response.. I deflated, sitting back down as Mrs. Mandelev proceeded.. Alix leaned towards me and whispered-..

"For a second, I thought she changed.." I sighed, eyeing the blonde girl who sat in front of me.. I gave Alix a small smile..

"Yeah.." I uttered, feeling eyes on me, I turned around and met eyes with Adrien, He stiffened turning around to look at Nino..

"-Moving on as we have finished dealing with the distraction.. Our next group for the Quantum Physics Presentation is, Adrien, Alya and Nino.." I eyed the boy who happily fist bumped his bro making me chuckle under my breath "Next group, Max, Alix and _(Y/N)" Alix' hand gripped mine from under the desk squeezing in excitement..

"You're literally the luckiest person in class. How come you get to partner with the best in each subject..!" she whispered excitedly and I rolled my eyes in response

"-and for the Last group, Sabrina, Chloe and Marinette" I pursed my lips eyeing the bluebell-eyed girl who looked just about ready to stab someone..

"Uggh. Excuse me, Mrs. Mandelev, BUT Sabrina and I would do better on our Own!" Chloe stated as she stuck her nose up in rejection, I gave Marinette a quick look of condolences as I sighed..

"This is a group activity and not a pair.. Deal with it!" Chloe responded with a loud groan.. Understandable.. Sorta.

        I flipped through the pages of the textbook as Alix slumped against the chair groaning as Max placed 5 additional books in front of us..