Chapter 10

I perused through the New Teen Idol Weekly, grinning as I saw the announcement of Adrien Modeling for my Mom's new collection, Adrien was yet again at the front cover and I snorted at some of the articles written about the Golden boy of Paris. I bid Brutus Goodbye before doing my usual morning routine, go to the locker rooms, take my books and notebook out, place in my bag and taking my tablet out for note taking later in class.. As soon as I walked out, I noticed a tuft of Blond peeking from the stacked wood used to make the teacher's podiums, I tilted my head trying to confirm if it was indeed two of my best buds, and I wasn't disappointed as I noticed them talking a little too.. I wouldn't say aggressive.. Just too much flailing from Nino..

".. come on dude! I get that you tried to give someone else your attention so she notices you, but Marinette's also my friend.. Whoever gave you that advice is an idiot.. An idiot, I tell you" I accidentally bit my tongue making me hiss, well someone was talking bad about me.. I winced rubbing my tongue using my lips..

"Stop that.. You look like an idiot" Airi stated as she peaked out of my pocket, I glared at her and she giggled in amusement before diving in deeper into my pockets.

"I know.. I know, It's just.. It seemed like a great idea at first" Adrien stated, as he ran his hand through his hair, Nino shook himself, even going so far as to slap his cheeks..

"Okay.. So what do I do? Do I go there? Introduce myself? Who am I kidding, we're in the same class! Of course she knows who I am!" I covered my lips as I let out a small giggle, who knew Nino could be so cute when flustered.

"Just be yourself man.." Nino stiffened looking at Adrien through squinted eyes..

"Okay, listen here Mr. Cover of Teen Idol Weekly, I'm not that cool, what would you have me do?! Go over there and crack a joke?! Tha-"

"That, would be a good way to start.." I joined in the conversation seamlessly, and they both stiffened, turning around to look at me with bug eyes "What?" I questioned as they looked at me as if I just killed their cat

"How long have you been there?" Nino almost squeaked, which made me giggle..

"Long enough to know you actually like Marinette, I was almost sure that Adrien was trying to play a joke on me" I stated giggling as I too peaked over the stacked wood.. Looking at Alya and Mari who was giggling over something..

"Well thing is I don-"

"He doesn't.. Know.. How to tell you.. Right.. Nino?" Adrien cut Nino off, and Nino stuttered..

"R-Right!" he replied stiffly

"It's alright Nino.. So what's your plan?" they both shared a look.. Obviously oblivious.. ".. Why don't you take her to the zoo?" I questioned, Millen said that during her Date with Ivan last Saturday in the zoo, they were going to have a new attraction on Monday, which is today..

"Why the zoo?" Nino questioned..

"New attraction.. Now go ask her out!" I encouraged and he nodded, he puffed up his chest as he started to walk out of our hiding spot, only to flinch and rush back in..

"Oh God! What if she thinks I'm lame! What will happen to our friendship! Gahh!" he rambled and I shared a look with Adrien..

"You should know your own coolness level Nino" I assured, patting his shoulder as I gave Adrien a pointed look.. He nodded

"She's right.. You're plenty cool Nino, otherwise, you wouldn't be my best bud.."

"But- what if she thinks I'm an idiot?! Or worse.. A Moronosaurus.." I pursed my lips