Chapter 44

My mind was clear, feeling no pain, no anger, no frustration. . No fear. Feelings are fragile.. one moment, you could be looking at someone as a friend, and in the next second.. you feel as though you need to be beside them at all times. When did Adrien start having those feelings? I don't know.. does he know I had feelings for him?.. Nahh. I had started to wonder who was the bigger idiot between the two of us.. and in the end.. I'm believing myself to be the biggest idiot..

~

"But.. there's this someone.. we've known each other for a long time.."

"Chloe?"

~

"_(Y/N)"

"What?"

"Nothing, I just wanted to call your name"

~

"You're right about that.. I am yours"

~

"Oh please, you see how Adrien eyes you?"

~

"I am taking a break, I'm charging right now.."

~

"I'm sure she misses you too, but you're not allowed to leave me"

"I would never."

~

"If I told you it was.. would you be jealous?"

~

"Hasn't Adrien been a little touchy this past week?"

"You two are the same as ever.. touchy tohchy touchy"

~

"Then tell them how you feel.. if they don't feel the same tell them, that they're an idiot"

"You're an idiot"

      I groaned into the waiting palm of my hands. How did I not realize that!.. I was right! I am an idiot, but isn't the idiot thing applicable if the said person didn't feel the same? Am I an idiot? what the f- I turned to look up into the star less night, sighing in frustration.. feelings are complicated. Feeling are stupid. Feelings are unbearable..

"Oh.. hey" I turned around and let out a silent exhale, so much for suffering for 5 hours to get out at 2AM

"Hey Ladybug.." I called in disinterest, spotting her frown as I did..

".. what's wrong V?" I shook my head. Sighing as I turned to glare at the starless sky

"Nothing.. just.. tired I guess" she hummed leaning on the same beam as I did.

"Need some company?" She questioned and I could only sigh.. would it offend her if I were to say what truly is on my mind?

"Would you call me rude if I were to say.. I want to be alone?.." I questioned with a sigh.. not bothering with her presence. My mind was already full as it is.. it's filled with incidences pertaining Adrien. Incidences that had bothered me.. but never really cared to question. Ahh, my own stupidity for not noticing. Or maybe I did.. but was too in-denial-- as Kubdel would say it, to pay it any kind of attention to my suspicions

"Ah.. no I understand" she gave me a small smile as she twiddled with her thumbs "but.. before I go.. I want to tell you something-" I felt like something was off. Her tone was softer, her demeanor unsure.. I was quick to turn around and face her with the most gentle eyes I could muster right at the moment, I can't deal with my thoughts and her emotions at the same time.. it might seem cold. But I don't want to give her false hope.