Chapter 24

I groaned, utterly disappointed in myself as I sat on the desk I shared with Alix. She rubbed my back as I released another frustrated groan.

"Am such an idiot! I should have seen it coming! stupid! stupid! stupid!" I groaned! and after all that reassuring talk, I still failed!

"It wasn't your fault.. I should've noticed she wasn't there.." Rose comforted me as she frowned

"I shouldn't have let her leave for the bathroom" I covered my face in disappointment

"You wouldn't have been able to stop her.." Millen reminded and I frowned.. 

"Then I should've went with her.." I rubbed my face in frustration.. I should have a long talk with Chloe.. this can't go on forever, she'll have to stop tormenting our school mates, otherwise.. I don't want to be friends with her, I paused.. Who am I kidding? Chloe and Adrien were the only friends I had growing up.. I can't just pick up and leave Chloe behind just because of some issues she's having.. "I don't know what to do.. am too ashamed to face Juleka right now.. will you give this back to her for me?" I questioned handing the clip over to Rose who gave a small smile as she nodded..

"Know what? I'll go look for her again.." I gave her a small smile as I nodded, wallowing in self pity the second Rose was out of sight..

"You are such an idiot.. Juleka will come around.. Beside there's always next year." Alix assured as she patted my back

"But she-" she slapped my back this time and I squeaked.. a little too loudly

"She couldn't hate anyone even if she tried _(Y/N)" she reassured and I nodded.. yeah, Juleka's too sweet for that.. But I need to know what to say to Chloe.. what she did this time was out of line

"I need time to think.." I mumbled, staring at Millen and Alix who shared a look. Millen stared at me worriedly as Alix shrugged

"Give us a text if you need anything" Alix stated as she looked at me pointedly.. I grinned nodding..

"I still don't get how and Why you're friends with her.. she's mean" Aira grumbled as she flew out of my pocket. 

"She's not that bad.." I mumbled and the little Kwami glared

"She made your friend miss something important just so she could stand beside you and your boyfriend.." I sighed maybe I could threaten Chloe of an F.O status.. That would never work on her, a ban on Mom's stores? I doubt Mom would let me, Ignore her? Oh please who could? I groaned.. Oh Chloe, I wish Aunt Audrey would just come home and see Chloe.. I flinched as I heard a scream from outside the room, I shared a look with Aira who shrugged "Duty calls!" Aira called as I peeked through the doorway.. and saw Chat Noir dodging pink beams of light, I stared at him worriedly.. Aira grumbled "No.. You'll draw the Akuma's attention to here.." 

"Psst!" I called and he turned to face me before running towards the gapping door. Aira hissed as she hid into my Cardigan.. I stepped back as best as I could while crouching as he slid inside 

"Thanks Little Lady.." I smiled at him, he denies ever calling anyone else Little Lady other than the waiting Lady, yet here we are..

"Chloe! Where are you?!" I flinched, of all people.. I peeked out of the windows

"I'll distract her while you go and escape little Lady" Chat Noir called as he eyed the outside, I gasped pointing at the Main gate..

"Barricaded" I grumbled.. not that I had any intentions of leaving the premise. I still have the responsibility of being V..