Chapter 1 Strange Occurrence

"Daniel? Daniel where are you?" Sean been all over the house, looking for Daniel, but didn't seem him. Anywhere. "Where the heck did he go?" Sean said to himself. "He wanted to go to Chris's house, and of course I'm the one who has to look for him."

Sean had checked into his room, the bathroom, and still no sign. "I didn't check the garage-"

But he then shook his head at that thought. "Why would he even be in there?"

But, he still went to see, just in case.

He walked into the kitchen, and up to a door, that leads into the garage. He was sure Daniel wasn't going to be in there, but he was wrong.

He opened the door, and saw that Daniel was lying on the floor, and he seemed unconscious.

"Daniel?!" Sean exclaimed after seeing that his little brother was knocked out. He ran over to him, and lightly shook him. "Daniel, wake up! Are you ok?"

After a few more attempts to wake Daniel up, Sean heard him make a sound.

"H-huh? S-Sean? Is... that you?" Daniel asked.

"¡Oh, gracias a Dios!" Sean exclaimed. "What happened?!"

Daniel pushed Sean's arms off of him, and sat up. "I don't know- H-how...did I end up in the garage?"

"Y-you don't remember?" Sean asked, surprised. Daniel shook his head. "No... I don't..."

Sean sighed. Not because Daniel wouldn't say, but because he was alright. "Well, the good thing is, is that you are fine... you feel fine right?"

Daniel nodded.

Sean then thought that maybe Daniel's powers had something to do with it. "Maybe your powers did something in this. You really need to practice your powers, to channel them properly!"

Daniel grunted. "Sean, I know!"

Sean sighed. "Ok.. ok... I'm just worried ok." He said as he hugged his brother. Daniel sighed annoyed, and hugged back.

"I.. feel like I'm forgetting something." Daniel said.

"Your play date with Chris?" Sean asked. Daniel gasped. "I forgot all about that!"

Sean chuckled. "Kinda surprising how you forgot about that of all things."

****

Sean, and Daniel both walked down the road, that leads from their home, to Chris's home. Chris is 13 years old, and so is Daniel. They've been friends for 3 years, and they always love to visit each other. Daniel mostly loves to go to Chris's house, because he has a giant model train layout. Daniel has always been a train lover, since he met Chris. Sean thinks it's a faze, but with how things are going, it's pretty clear it's one of Daniel's new passions.