Chapter 33 Human In Sodor

Time...

Space...

Dimensions....

Who knew all of these things -the space time continuum -

Existed? Dimensions exist, and it's being opened by a creature, a creature who seems to be in control of how many, and how often they're opened. Daniel had just found out he's a fictional character, from a fictional game. But, apparently that doesn't mean he isn't... fake. What ever it is, he still feels connected with his brother, even though, that also means his brother is fake. Thomas, is fake to. But he loves Thomas, and Thomas... probably loves him back. Even though it's fake, they all feel real to him. But now after everything they've been to, not matter what, Daniel has to get back to Sodor, to help Chris. Chris is his number one priority right now.

"We're here"

Daniel looked around. He looked around, the strange hallway. "This... looks familiar..." Daniel said. "This is the hub, for all the games I own. It's located in a game I have, called Kingdom Hearts. It's in the town of the game, Twilight Town." Mark said. Daniel was intrigued. Even though all of this was very much a mind ache for him, it was all very interesting still. Traveling to games? Many people would actually want that opportunity. Daniel saw Mark walked ahead. "We're you're going?" Daniel asked. "To find your door, follow me"

Daniel nodded, and caught up with him, and walked along side his acquaintance. As he was walking, he passed so many doors, to which he assumed where games. He saw a door, that had a blocky texture, that was brown, but had pixel green squares at the top. 'Is that the Minecraft grass block?' Then he gasped. "Uh, Mark, is that Minecraft?"

Mark stopped, then turned around. He looked at the door. "Oh, yeah! It is."

Daniel looked around. "So... where is mine?"

"It's actually right across from the Minecraft door" Mark said.

Daniel turned around, and looked at the door, that was facing the block building game's door. The door across, had image of a deer, and a camera, and in the back, two wolfs sat on a mountain, howling at the moon. It was a beautiful picture. It looked like a painting. "Woah... are the two wolfs... supposed to be me and Sean?" Daniel asked. "I would guess so" Mark said. Daniel loved the art on the door, and was smiling at it. "But.. what is the deer and the camera about?"

"I'm guessing it's about Max and Chloe. And Rachel." Mark said. 'Chloe?' Daniel thouht. That was the name of the girl who is the daughter to the nice lady who works at the Diner at Arcadia Bay. "Me and my brother would sometimes go to Arcadia Bay, to go to a diner there. We aren't wanted there, so when we are up for the risk, we leave and go there... they make the best Belgian waffles" Daniel said, smiling now thinking about food. Mark reached forward, to turn the door handle. "Arcadia Bay? You've visited and met Chloe?" Mark asked. Daniel nodded. Mark had opened the door. "Wait... we should probably enter Thomas's world... it might be easier... and faster." Daniel said, after he remembered something.

Daniel remembered before him and Thomas reached to Sodor, he remembered he saw a gaint door in the middle of the junkyard. That door, was the door they where about to enter. That would mean, they would be very, very far from the magic buffers. They would have to enter through a door, or gate, or whatever that leads to Thomas's world directly. "Hm... You're probably right.. but.. how did you even enter in Thomas's world in the first place-?"