Chapter Twenty-Seven

𝐿 𝐼 𝐿 𝐼 𝐴 𝑁 𝐴

     I sighed as I watched Luciano leave the house. I turned around and started walking towards my room. I grabbed my laptop and started typing in my journal. Once I wrote down everything that has happened, I turned on my tv and turned a random movie on.

     About half way through the movie, someone broke through my window. I screamed as I ran out of my room only to bump into someone else. I looked up to see someone that definitely wasn't on my side. I screamed again and broke out of his grasp. They both started chasing me. I ran downstairs and luckily found Salvatore in the kitchen.

      "Kill it! Kill it! Kill it!" I shouted as they followed me into the kitchen. At first Sal was confused until he saw the men.

    "Hey pick on someone your own size," he said as he walked over to them starting a fight. I hurried out of the room only to run into someone else. This time I wasn't lucky, before I could even get the chance to pull away from them, I felt a pinch in my shoulder, causing everything to slowly turn black.

     Every time I would wake up, I met darkness again. After a while, I became accustomed to the darkness that welcomed me every-time I was injected with whatever it is they have injected me with.

     This time when I woke up, I woke up in a dark room. There was no windows anywhere, the ground was stone making it freezing to lay on. Banging on the door brought me out of my thoughts. The door was ripped open and revealed a man.

    "Liliana Roxelle Dubois, Luciano kept you hidden pretty good. Changing locations, making sure you're out of the public eye," whoever they were said walking closer to me.

    "Who are you?" I asked as I tried to get up, learning that getting up wouldn't be happening any time soon.

     "You know who I am, your father may have sheltered you from the mafia world and made sure that you never encountered us mafia men," he said getting closer and closer to me.

     "You're Jacques," I breathed out. He chuckled and turned on a light. I blinked as the lights started to hurt my eyes. Once my eyes adjusted to the light, I looked around to see that I was in a chair in the middle of room. Jacques was a tall, fit older man with tattoos all over him.

     "I wonder what your little boyfriend will think of this,"he said rounding the chair I was in. Before I knew it, he threw a punch, landing on my lip. I spit out the blood that was quickly feeling my mouth.

     "Your father is somewhere around the world, your mother is here in a cell like yours, and your boyfriend doesn't even know your gone," he said punching me in the gut sending me into a coughing fit.

    "It was nice meeting you Liliana, I'll be back later," he said before walking out of the room. I spit out more blood that filled my mouth. My attention snapped towards the door as it opened again. This time it was another older man and a set of young men.

     "Well well well, Jacques was finally able to do something right for once," the older man said as he leaned against the wall. Before I could get anything out, I was punched again in the stomach sending me into another coughing fit.

    "Have your way boys," the man said before leaving me alone with the boys that were looking at me wickedly. I tried to get out of the chair as they walked closer to me.