Chapter Twenty-Eight

𝐿 𝑈 𝐶 𝐼 𝐴 𝑁 𝑂

I slammed the front door as I heard yelling from the living room and then a shatter of glass.

"What is going on here?" I shouted getting both Salvatore's and Enzos attention.

"Brother...you're back early," Enzo said a bit nervously. He started scratching his neck and avoiding eye contact. I looked over at Salvatore who quickly looked away. I looked around the house noticing it is awfully quiet here.

"Where's Lili?" I asked noticing she isn't in here with them. They both cleared their throats and turned the other way. I grabbed my gun from the holster and shot at the ceiling. They looked back at me.

"Where. Is. Liliana?" I shouted slow enough for them to understand the words I spoke. Enzo whispered something that I couldn't understand.

"What was that?" I asked slowly feeling myself losing my temper.

"She's gone," he said finally speaking up. I looked up at him and stared at him.

"What do you mean she's gone? She's gone like she is out and will be back later or she's gone because none of you could do your job," I said looking at the both of them.

"The latter," Sal said, looking down at the ground. That's when I felt my heart drop, I walked off and instead of just taking their word for it and searched for Liliana. Hoping that this is just a prank and she was in one of the closets, but she isn't here. She really isn't here.

"How did this happen? Where is she? Who took her?" I asked as I walked back into the living room.

"I was down in the kitchen when she came down screaming kill it, I looked up and saw two men chasing after her. I ended up killing them both, I'm guessing she ran off before I was finished. We both checked the entire estate for her and she isn't here," Salvatore said.

"I even checked the security cameras," Enzo said, "she was taken by a third person," Enzo said, "they put her in a van and drove off. They were heading south, I'm guessing to the airport meaning she is no longer in Italy,"

"There is only two possible places she could be and we are checking them both out," I said, "call for a house meeting, I want everyone here within the next twenty one minutes and not a second later," they nodded and left to start calling people.

I walked upstairs to the conference room, and sat in my chair as I waited for people to start piling in. As I waited, my thoughts took over. So many thoughts ran through my head all at once. Whoever took my girl has it coming for them, I won't hesitate to take their life from them. My train of thought was broken once I heard men walking through the doors.

"Gentlemen let's get down to business," I said making sure my voice was loud and clear, "Liliana, my girlfriend, was taken this evening. I have reasons to believe that it was either the French Mafia or it was the Costello's,"

"I want everyone in this room looking for her, I want people tracking every single plane that takes off and lands, every single car that starts driving, every single credit card or debit card used," I said, "I also have reasons to believe that she isn't in the country anymore, she most likely is in either France or America,"

"She's in France, I am ninety-nine percent sure that she is in France," Ricco said looking up from the small laptop he was looking at.

"And how are you so sure?" I asked looking over at him.

"I was going over the security footage and the license plate is registered in France, plus the men that came into the house were french men," he said looking up at me. I thought for a minute and nodded.

"Alright we'll go to France first and if she isn't there, I'll rip your tongue out," I said, nodding. He gulped and nodded.

"Alright so here's how it's going to go down," I said, leaning forward against the table.