Chapter Thirty-Four

𝐿 𝐼 𝐿 𝐼 𝐴 𝑁 𝐴

It's been about a month since I've been back at the house with everyone. It's taken some time to get used to everything and everyone again. But I'm slowly but surely getting there.

I normally stay with Camille, Enzo, or Luciano. Mainly I've been with Luciano. I don't think I would've been back to semi normal if I hadn't been glued to Luciano or Enzo. When I did start talking about what happened during my time away, I mentioned my mother being in there with me too, just in different rooms.

Luciano sent a couple of groups from his security team in France to go look for her. They never found her which means two things; A she's dead or B she was never there to begin with. I want to go with the second option but I just have a gut feeling that it's A.

Luca explained that Arturo has taken his thing and left the house. We are both hoping that he never shows his face again, They finally found their grandfather's body. I had no clue what this was about but apparently before I came here, I believe, their grandfather came to the house dying and then wandered off.

We had a proper funeral for him, mainly because Camille and I forced Luca and Enzo to throw one together. It was nice, we had it about a couple of weeks ago actually. Luca has been more touchy per say since I've been home. Like wen we are eating, he always sits beside me and holds my leg. Or when we watch movies, he is always holding my hands, feet, legs, or makes me lay on him.

I have a feeling everyone knows something that I don't and it's kind of getting on my nerves. But I'm not going to say anything because if they wanted me to know I would've known by now.

"Liliana, I think that we should have a girl day and go shopping, maybe get some lunch," Cami said walking into the kitchen. I looked up from the small bowl of strawberries that I was stuffing my face with.

"Um, yeah that sounds nice," I said, "what's the occasion?"

"I overheard that Luciano is throwing boat party or whatever he is going to call it, so I thought that we could go and get an outfit or two for the party," she said, stealing a strawberry.

"Oh, a party?" I asked confused. I wondered if that was what everyone knew that I didn't.

"When should we go shopping?" I asked.

"Well he said that it would be this weekend, so maybe Friday," she suggested taking another strawberry.

"Sounds like a plan, Stan," I said smiling. She smiled and walked out of the room. I went back to my strawberries only to be interrupted once again but this time it was by the front door. I groaned noticing no one was going to answer it. I got up and walked to the door, I opened it and just stared at the guest confused.

"Surprise!" Annalise and Evan said doing jazz hands. I furrowed my eyebrows but let them into the house.

"Well are you going to hug us and tell us how much you missed us or are you going to continue to stare at us in disbelief?" Evan asked, placing a hand on his hip.

"Hi..hello...hey..what are you guys doing here?" I asked as I stumbled over my words and pulled them into a bone crushing hug.

"Your boyfriend invited us down," Anna said, smirking at me, giving me a look that said that we needed to talk later on.

"He did?" I asked, maybe the boat party wasn't it, "I'll have to tell him thank you,"

"You're welcome," I heard from behind me. I turned around to see Luciano standing at the end of the staircase with his hands behind his back.Of course he was wearing a suit but boy did he know how to rock it.