Chapter Forty-Four

𝐿 𝐼 𝐿 𝐼 𝐴 𝑁 𝐴

       Time has flew by so fast, in just twenty four hours I'll be getting married to the man of my dreams. I couldn't fight the smile that always made it's way onto my face each and every time I saw Luciano.

       I bounced my leg as we drove to the venue, right now we are trying to make sure we all know what is supposed to happen, who is supposed to say what and all of that good stuff. I was in a car with Evan and Camille also Franco who was driving us. In the car behind us, was Luciano and everyone he wanted in the car with him.

        Once we made it to the venue, Cami started telling everyone where to sit or stand. I was by the end of the already made isle, Enzo stood beside me as I want him to be the one to walk me down the isle and give me to Luca. Once Camille gave Enzo and I a thumbs up, we linked arms and walked down the isle. As we made it to Luciano, Enzo handed Luciano my hand that was connected to Enzo's arm.
We practiced our vows about five times before we got them right without forgetting words which was mainly me. Luciano had surprisingly remembered his and I just kept forgetting some of the words. But I finally got it right and now we were on our way to the hotel, to see how everything was looking and eat dinner as some people gave speeches.

      "You look ravishing tonight, Ms Liliana," I heard Luciano say as we walked into the hotel.

      "Why thank you, Mr Luciano," I said smirking, "you don't look too bad yourself," he rolled his eyes.
"You and I both know that I look handsome right now," he said.

      "Conceited much," I mumbled with a small laugh causing him to gasp. I smiled and placed a kiss on his cheek before dragging him into the ball room. Camille pointed us to our seats, that were in the front of the room.

      "This looks so beautiful," I gasped looking around at all of the decorations. It was like looking at a fairy dream come true. This looked like every girls dream.

     "I glad you like it, baby," Luciano said, holding me tight. Lately he's been clingy, wanting to spend every second of the day together unless he had important business to do. But I liked it and I know the baby does too. We sat in our seats and one by one people came up and started their speeches.

       "You know I've only known Liliana for about a year," Enzo said, "well maybe over a year. The first time I met her, she had ran into Luciano and almost knocked him over. He won't admit it but the woman about took him to the ground,"

      "Oh whatever, he barely even moved when I ran into him, he was like a wall," I said remembering that night causing everyone to laugh lightly.

      "Blah, blah, blah. Over time, we have gotten very close and I just want you to know that, there's nothing I wouldn't do for you or my future nephew," he said.

      "You mean niece," Luciano said.

      "No I know what I said," Enzo said rolling his eyes at us, "anyways, if you two would quit interrupting me. Liliana, I can't wait for you to become apart of this family officially. I already consider you my sister, I love you guys," I smiled and wiped a tear that had fell. Next up was Camille.

      "As Luciano's mother, I of course watched him grow up. He never really took interest into girls which made me believe he was gay for a long time, but as he got older, I just realized he hadn't met the one. And I knew the second I met Liliana that she was the one. Even though I had to force them together because they were being pokey about it, I just knew that she was the one made for my son," she said smiling at me, I could feel tears forming.

        "You know I already see you as my daughter and I love you very much. I can't wait to spoil my little grand-baby either, I think you both with be the best parents that baby could ask for. I love you all so much that it hurts," she said crying a little causing me to let my tears fall as well. I got up and hugged her. Camille has always made sure I was at home with everyone, I don't know what I would do without her. The last speech was Salvatore.

      "I remember the first time I met Liliana, I was supposed to kill her but in reality I was on her side which was really confusing," he said.

       "We know, you're brain isn't able to understand that kind of thinking," Luciano said.

        "If you keep it up, I'm going to take you to the train station," Salvatore said, "now for the good story. The first time I met Luciano, I never knew a grown man could scream like a little girl until I met him,"

      "Oh dear god," Luciano mumbled, "I was sixteen," that part he said out loud for Sal to hear.

      "This was before I sided with him, I was working with my foster family which sucked because they just used me. Well they had sent me with my 'dad' to meet up with Luciano. When we get there, there was this little teen boy surrounded by bodyguards. I didn't say anything as they talked, I just listened," Sal said, "I don't remember how but my 'dad' had ended up trying to attack Luciano and he screamed this high pitch girl scream,"

       "And the bad thing is sometimes if you scare him, he still has that same scream," Sal said laughing causing everyone else to laugh including me.

      "So that girly scream the other night wasn't Liliana?" Leon asked.

       "Nope, I put a snake in the toilet before he had went in there," Enzo said laughing. I looked over at Luciano who was redder than a tomato.

     "Oh don't be such a baby about it, it's funny," I said laughing.

      "Yeah funny for you, but I'm a grown man it's embarrassing," he said crossing his arms.