Chapter Thirty

𝐿 𝑈 𝐶 𝐼 𝐴 𝑁 𝑂

     It's been thirty days without Liliana, thirty days since I last saw her, heard her laugh, saw her smile. The house is quiet without her here, Enzo doesn't goof around as much, momma doesn't leave the library, and me. I have made it my life goal to get her back, I don't stop looking. I have been training my men night and day so that when the moment is right we will take it and strike. I make sure that I have myself busy with anything to do with getting her back.

     I know that if I don't I might lose it, I might break down and that scares me because I've never felt this about a girl before in my life. I don't think that if I don't get her back that I will ever be happy, she has managed to wiggle her way into my heart and thaw it.

      I looked at the cameras, that Dean hacked into last night, that surrounds the area that Jacques has Liliana. I clenched my fist as I saw her throw up her food. I wanted nothing more than to wrap her up in my arms and hold her there forever. I watched as Michael Costello walked into the room and started his insults to her. It made me want to kill him even more than I did before. I slammed the computer shut before I saw what happened next. All I needed to see was those punks undo their belts.

     "I've had it! We are going to The warehouse, we are grabbing Liliana and I'm killing every single person who has laid their hands on Lili!" I screamed as I grabbed every gun that I had hidden in my hotel room. I threw them in a bag and ran out into the middle of the room where everyone else was.

     "Don are you sure about this? Maybe you need to calm down before we go doing anything," one of men said looking at me questionably. I didn't say anything, I grabbed a gun from my bag and shot him.

    "Anyone else wanna test me right now?" I asked raging looking around at everyone, "no? Good, now get your things together within the next minute!" everyone ran in different directions and grabbed what they needed.I felt someone call me. I looked at the caller ID to see it was my mother, I made her stay in Italy while we were in France. I answered and waited until she spoke.

     "Are you going today?" was the first thing she asked.
      "Si mama," I said.

     "You bring her back home, ok? She brought the good out of this family," she said before hanging up. Exactly almost two minutes later, everyone was standing in front of me with everything they would need.

     "People are going to get hurt today, but remember if they can be saved save them if they can't they had a nice run with us," I said simply before leading them all out. Enzo, Salvatore, Dean, and I all piled into the same car and everyone else piled into the other SUVs. I told Franco to take us to the address.

     "Are you ready for this, brother?" Enzo asked.

    "I'm ready," I said not looking back at him.

    "He means are you ready to see her? You know she isn't going to be the same for a while," Salvatore said, "I may not have known her for long but I know that this definitely broke her or will cause her pain for a while,"

     "I will be right beside her side the whole time," I said. With that I looked out the window and didn't say anything else. I listened when Dean had updates about her and what was happening.

    I saw the warehouse come into view more and more every second. The sooner we get there the sooner we can go home. We all parked about a block away from the building. Dean moved to the back of the SUV where he had set up his computers. He handed everyone ear pieces and made sure they were on and worked.

     "We go in, kill the enemy, get Liliana, and get out as quickly as possible," I said, everyone nodded.

     "How do you know if their the enemy?" Sal asked being the sarcastic person he is.

     "Those would be the ones who are shooting at you," I said explaining it to him like he is five. I swear this boy, I rolled my eyes and signaled for us to spread out. Enzo, Sal, and I going one way while everyone else goes different ways.

     "We go on my say," I whispered into the ear piece. I got oks from majority of everyone. I waited a couple of seconds as I stared into the field in front of us, guards were posted every yard apart from the other.

     "Go," I whispered and we all started walking/running towards the building. Enzo and Sal took out the guards on our side. One of them came running at me, I threw the first punch causing a small fight to break out. He pulled a knife out of his pants and tried swinging it at me. I quickly dodged it and pulled one of my guns out. I ended his life quickly and ran into the building. I caught up to Salvatore.

     "I'm going left you go right," I shouted to him over the sound of automatics going off. He nodded and turned right as I went left. Shooting everyone who shot at me I made it to the first door. I kicked it down, empty. I kicked down the next one, also empty, the next was empty too. I kicked down the fourth door to see Jacques sitting in an office chair facing the window.

    "I've been waiting for you and your friends to arrive," he said still not looking at me. I raised my gun and aimed it at him.

    "I wouldn't do that if I were you," he said as his attention stayed on the window.

     "You must think your clever to take my girl away from me, I sent Hugo away and I'll do even worst to you," I said, still aiming my gun at his head.

      "You did me a favor by getting rid of him," he said finally turning around to face me, "the second he died was the second I took over the mafia,"

     "I never killed him I just sent him to a random island," I said confused.

      "Oh no I know you didn't kill him, I did that. I had someone find his location and we killed him. I had someone drop a bomb on the hut he was staying at," he said smiling at me, "and I was going to do the same to Liliana, send her to an island and drop a bomb on her little cottage that we put her in," he didn't get another word out as I pulled the trigger and walked back out of the room.

    "Capo we found her," I heard Domenico said.

    "Where are you at? I'm coming," I said.

    "We are on the basement level and on the third door on the right" he said before I heard some guns being fired. I started running, shooting everyone who got in my way after making sure they weren't one of my men. I made it down to the basement where I saw Enzo and Domenico standing in front of a door,    
I walked over and saw her laying on the floor out cold. I walked into the room and picked her up. I could see bruises all over her body which made my blood boil more and more as I looked all over her. Her body laid limp in my arms. I stood up and walked out of the room. Enzo looked pained to see her this way.

     "Luciano Keane Langello, I finally get to meet you in person," I heard from behind us. I saw everyone tense up. I handed Liliana to Enzo before turning around to see Michael Costello.

    "Tell your men to stop shooting," he said crossing his arms as we stared each other down.

     "Stand down, gentlemen," I said through my teeth. The sound of shooting stopped.

    "Now tell them to retreat back to the cars that you all parked a block away," he said. My nose flared and I closed my eyes.

    "Retreat back to the cars," I said. You hear what sounded like thousands of people walk out of the building.

    "Salvatore, Enzo, Domenico," Michael said glaring at Salvatore, "leave with the girl this is between Luciano and I," They looked at me and I nodded. I didn't watch them leave, my eye stayed trained on Michael. He took off his blazer and motioned for me to do the same.

     "I will take great pleasure in being the one who ends the great Luciano Langello," he said smirking as he got into his fighting stance. I cracked my knuckles and just stared at him.

    "Let's dance," I said causing him to smirk.