Stupid Things.

Andrea sat by the bar with an empty glass that once held martini in it – which she gulped down in a single go, resting on the counter while she had her head bowed down in her palms as she had her elbows placed on the counter. The bartender glanced at her amusingly, she has been sitting the same way since she arrived. He has been observing Andy for the past half an hour. Andy's phone was buzzing on the counter while it was flipped upside down. The bartender chuckled and served a few drinks to the patrons and denizens. He wiped the counter with the cloth as he spoke to her, "Madam, are you all right?" He asked her. Andy blew her cheeks out and lift her head to look at the grinning young man. "Do I look okay to you?" She replied.

The young man smashed his lips together, "No, but you've only had one drink, so I highly doubt that you are drunk." He responds. Andy put both her hands on the counter and stretched her lips into the fakest smile she could come up with before she replied, "True, I am not drunk. But you know what buddy, I found out today that I don't have to be drunk to do something very stupid," She ran her fingers through her hair and leaned back. The bartender smiled and politely nodded his head. He was on the job or else he would have had a conversation with this stranger sitting right in front of him. Maybe he is a bit nosey but over that fact, he truly felt like she needed someone to talk to. He couldn't make her do that, so he went back to his job and served drinks for another hour while Andy stayed there. She only ordered one more drink, which she didn't even finish.

It was now almost two hours since Andy has been to this new small bar she found. She was supposed to go see her friends but after Caleb inflamed out of her apartment, she couldn't bring herself to go and see her friends, so she came to this bar instead and lied to Erin and Quinn about going to see Farrah urgently. She doesn't know what came to her that she started to imagine Lorenzo instead of Caleb. Andy shivered. It was wrong at so many levels. She doesn't even think of Lorenzo in such a manner – hell, she just recently started to like him as a person. Andy glanced at the young bartender who met her eyes but as soon as that happened, he looked away. Andy was no fool, she could see the interest in his eyes – he was either curious to know what happened to her or he was interested in her. She couldn't tell nor was she going to assume anything. She blew her cheeks and called the bartender. "Hey, excuse me." She said when she saw that the bartender was free and was now only cleaning the glasses.

Andrea was the only one sitting by the counter. The man was quick to her service. "Yes?" He asked with a sweet smile. Andrea paused and twisted her mouth and squinted her eyes before she exhaled. "I don't know you," she pointed her finger at him. The man nodded his head with the smile still on his lips, "True," he replied. "I don't want to talk to anyone I know," she told him. She finds it oddly agreeable how relaxed she feels opening up to strangers – maybe it was because of not being around the judgy eyes too long. The man rested his forearms on the counter and asked, "Would you like to talk about it?" he asked. Andrea bit her lower lip and wordlessly nodded her head. The man chuckled, "My name is Noah, by the way." He introduced himself and brought out his hand for a handshake, "Andrea, but you can call me Andy." She mumbled as she shook hands with him. He grinned, "I like your name," he said to her while he cleaned the glasses.

Andy smiled and smashed her lips together, "I did something stupid, Noah." She said softly before she rubbed her eyes. "What did you do, Andy?" He asked. Andy struggled with words, "I don't know how to put them in words," she mumbled. "Is it that bad?" He asked. Andrea rolled her tongue inside of her cheek, "Honestly, I find it weirder and more embarrassing and – well, confusing than bad." She replied. Noah raised his eyebrow but doesn't say a word. He bobbed his head as Andrea heaved a sigh and hid her face in her palms, "I – God, I called his guy – um – someone else while – well," she struggled to finish her sentence. "While you were having sex with him?" he asked. Andy put her hands down and looked away from Noah before adding words to their conversation, "Well, no – but yes, we were making out." She mumbled. "Ouch," Noah reacted.