The Awkward Dinner.

To say that Farrah was livid when Andrea told her everything about Martin, would be an understatement. She yelled. She cried. Andrea cried as well and they talked – it was after a while that they talked. They got time to their hands to spend some valuable time with each other since Andrea moved out. She made new friends and started a much demanding job, while Farrah was busy with planning her wedding, taking care of her daughter, and working – the two sisters got very busy but this situation made them spend more time together.

Andrea stayed the night at her sister's place. The two girls stayed up late and talked. Andrea told Farrah everything except about Lorenzo. She doesn't know what to tell her. The two of them kissed and decided to give each other a try, but she is sure that neither of them knows how to do it. What were they supposed to do? Keeping it a secret is job one, but what after that? Will they go on dates? Will he kiss her again or are they just going to have sex in secret? The thought of him and she in bed together gave butterflies in her stomach.

"So, mom is coming the day after tomorrow," Farrah said as she gets ready for her work while Andrea was having her morning coffee at the table – she has been given recommended to another marketing firm by Amanda as she promised, but her interview isn't until the next week – for this week was going to stay in and try to relax. "I am terrified." She additionally mumbled.

Andrea couldn't help but chuckle, "Yeah, and she is staying with you. I almost feel bad for you." She grinned.

Farrah squinted her eyes and looked at her sister, "That is not funny. You have no idea how nervous I am. You know how it has been between us since I got pregnant with Liana." She heaved a sigh before adding, "I wish dad was coming along," She added.

Andrea sighed and put her coffee mug down, "Farrah, mom loves Liana more than anything. She apologized, didn't she? She doesn't think the same. We all know she didn't have a problem with Liana, but her father." Andrea reasoned.

"I know it isn't Liana she has a problem with – it's me," Farrah replied as she buttoned her coat.

Andrea exhaled and stood up from the chair before she walked to her sister, who was ready to go for work, "Hey, it will be okay." She put her hand on Farrah's shoulder. "You have no idea how happy mom is for your wedding. She can't wait to see you walk the aisle." She added. Farrah's lips curled into a tight half-smile while her eyebrows were still knitted together. "You need to stop worrying about the old family dispute – just focus on what is yet to come and that is your wedding!" Andrea clapped her hands excitedly.

Farrah softly chuckled and nodded her head, "Yeah, I will try." She replied. Andrea only smiled and nodded her head. Farrah finally released a deep breath, "Okay, I have to go to work now – are you sure you will be able to pick Liana from school?" She asked as she adjusted her coat.

Andrea smiled, "Of course, I will. It has been a while since I spend some time alone with Liana. Don't worry I will pick her up." She answered.

Andrea couldn't lie and say that she wasn't scared for her niece after martin's threat to her. She wants to make sure that he doesn't linger around her school or is around keeping an eye on her. Maybe Kevin is right – it was just an empty threat and no matter how much he and Lorenzo promised that they will not let anything happen to Liana – Andrea couldn't shake off the fear. She had to personally make sure that Liana was okay.

Farrah smiled, "Okay then, take care." She said to her sister before placing a kiss on Andrea's forehead. Andrea smiled back and waved goodbye.

Just when Farrah was about to walk out of the door, she remembered she didn't tell her sister about the dinner plans tonight. She turned around, "I completely forgot to tell you." She chuckled. "Craig had asked us to come to dinner at his place again and you are invited as well." She added.