Stella

"They are going to question you about your relationship with Gomez," Lorenzo explained to Andrea while he filled her glass with wine.

Andrea huffed and threw her hands up in the air, "But, I did not have any relation with him," She replied – frustrated by the way Martin has been playing his games.

Lorenzo nodded, "I know that, but when during the trial, you will be asked a bunch of questions about it. Some of them can be very provocative. For that, my lawyers will guide you. Martin has stooped low and filed and defamation and assault case against you." He answered. Andrea was already told about this by Kevin's lawyer, Mrs. Wilder. No matter if she already knew, each time she hears it – it boils her blood like the first time.

Andrea flared her nostrils, "I know," She mumbled.

Lorenzo bit the inner lip. He could see the distress in Andrea's eyes and he wants martin to pay for it. With the help of Silvia and Arthur, Craig's most trusted lawyers, Andrea was about to file a case against Martin Gomez, but Lorenzo knew he will not sit back and take all the allegations like a guilty criminal he is – he knew Gomez was going to retaliate and he did. He submitted his answer and claimed that he was in a relationship with Andrea, and what happened between them was consensual. In reply, he filed a defamation and assault case against Andrea. But their lawyers are in contact with Amanda Gomez, who has filed divorce from Martin – hopefully, she will be helpful in the case.

Lorenzo didn't have to persuade his partners to withdraw their offer to purchase shares in Martin's company. When the case was filed they automatically withdrew and decided to hit him up again at his weakest point to gain more. Lorenzo doesn't mind that either. He wants Martin to reach his lowest so that his company could buy the majority of the shares and then vote him out. He wants to see Martin behind the bars, with not even a penny to bail him out, for what he did to Andrea. This was not just business for him, it was personal.

"He is not going to win this, Andrea. I promise you this," Lorenzo spoke after a long pause.

Andrea glanced at him and forced her lips in a small smile, "I believe you," she replied softly.

Andrea was at Lorenzo's house. She didn't know he moved from his penthouse. Upon asking he told her that he sold that place before he left the country for two years. That's another mystery that lingers in Andrea's mind – why did he leave all of the sudden? But she will not ask him now, instead – she will let him open up to her at his own pace and time. Lorenzo's house was not a mansion like she expected – it was an opulent place, but it wasn't a manor as Andrea imagined it to be when she was on her way to his house. It was a very futuristic house – almost everything was automatic or was backed up by sensors, there were more glasses than plain walls. It was weird to be there, but at the same time, she couldn't stop thinking how beautiful his new place was.

They were currently sitting in his lavish living room, that we're surrounded by huge glass walls through which she could see the pool and garden area outside. She brought the wine to her lips. The wine was expensive – of course, it was. She could taste the luxury in it. She was afraid to drink it on his white couch – she didn't want to spill and leave a mark on it. She was even hesitant to sit on it – what if it gets dirty? She was going to take her shoes off as well, as the rug under her feet seemed very expensive, but Lorenzo asked her not to. She was very still – even when she not holding a glass of wine in her hand – she doesn't know how, but she thinks she will make a mess if she moves.

The apprehension of causing some sort of damage to his perfect house was enough to make her anxious, Lorenzo's blazing gaze on her was only making her squirm more. There he sat on a wing chair, with his right ankle resting on his left knee while his right elbow was resting on the armrest and his fingers were underneath his chin. Andrea licked her lips and nervously glanced at him.