Nineteen

"Kevin, for the last time – stop apologizing." Andrea put her laptop on the coffee table and said to Kevin who came to visit them on a Sunday. Kevin twisted his lips, "Still – it was wrong – he shouldn't have talked to you like that. I don't know what his problem is. Rose was embarrassed because of him – she sent you her apologies." Kevin replied. Andy chuckled, "You two have nothing to apologize for. I know Vigorito is an ass. He is an adult – let him take responsibility for his acts. I am okay with it." Andrea told him. Kevin sighed and nodded, "Thank you, Andy. Let me make it up to you." he asked. Andy knitted her eyebrows and Farrah walked out of the kitchen with three cups of coffee in a tray, "How?" She raised her eyebrow. Kevin squint, "Another dinner?" He asked. "This time it will be Enzo-free, I swear." He added quickly.

Andrea and Farrah chuckled. Andy shook her head, "You don't have to make it up to me – I had my dinner. Believe me, it is okay." She said to him one more time before she added, "Can we please drop this now?" She asked. Kevin glanced at Farrah and nodded his head, "Okay, I will let it go." He put his hands up in surrender. "Finally," Andrea replied. "I think you should take Farrah out alone," Andy suggested. Kevin chuckled and glanced at Liana playing with her dollhouse in her room, "I wouldn't mind taking Liana and Farrah with us," He said as he sipped his coffee. Farrah smiled and was about to say something when Liana called out her mother and Farrah walks into her room.

Andrea knows Kevin wants to spend some time alone with Farrah, but he is afraid that Farrah might think that Kevin doesn't want Liana around. Andrea smiled, "I was talking about just you and Farrah – I will look after Liana." Andrea shrugged. Kevin averted his gaze at her and smiled, "I don't mind taking Liana with us," He said. Andrea chuckled, "I know. You don't have to worry about it, Kevin – just because you are willing to spend some time alone with Farrah doesn't make you seem like you don't want Liana around," Andrea told him. Kevin looked surprised – he didn't realize that Andrea would get it without him explaining anything. He chuckled, "Wow, you are scary." Kevin scratched his eyebrow, "You figured it out." He blew his cheeks out, "I really like Farrah and I adore Liana – I want them both in my life. I just want Farrah to know how much her daughter means to me. I want to ask if she would like to go somewhere next weekend – but I am not sure she will be willing to come without Liana. And I am also afraid to think what she might think of me – I don't want her to feel like I don't want Liana around. I do – I really –do. It is just – this one time – I want to be alone with her." he added.

Andrea grinned, "Call it my superpower, but I get to know stuff what others might be hesitating to say or are conflicting to convey," She shrugged. "I don't think Farrah would mind. I think she needs some time off as well." Andrea added. Kevin mashed his lips together and nodded, "So, it will not offend Farrah? If I – I ask her out without Liana?" He asked. "Of course not, don't worry about it and ask her. I am will look after Liana." She ensured him. "And also talk about this to Farrah as well. I know she will understand. Seriously, Farrah is already so happy with how you treat Liana. And besides, you two deserve some alone time." she added. Kevin curled his lips into a small smile, "Thanks, Andy – this was helpful," He said to her.

Andrea felt like she was being a third-wheel and Farrah and Kevin were feeling like they will have to keep her accompany so, she decided to go out for a walk alone since Liana was having a nap. It was a nice crisp Sunday afternoon – with winters just around the corner she could feel the wind chills even under the sun. She walked down the street aimlessly. She wondered what can she do all alone – she doesn't really from around alone – Farrah or Liana is almost always with her. She was walking by a superstore when she thought of buying some snacks since they have run out of them. She walked in and started to put a few different kinds of chips, cookies, and some candies for Liana. As she was walking through different aisles – she realized she could cook for Farrah and Kevin a dinner – it has been a long time since she cooked a proper meal. So, she walked to different aisles and put the ingredients she might need to make dinner.