Unbreakable Promise.

Lorenzo is a quiet and reserved person, he doesn't like to talk much nor does he like to be around people who wouldn't stop babbling. Often people take his abstain from conversations impolite, but he doesn't care. He never does what he doesn't like to do nor can anyone make him do it. He only makes an appearance at any absolute important gathering – other than that he likes to stay alone.

One thing he learned due to his reticent nature is to micro observe everything around him. When people around him are busy socializing – he sits quietly and observes. It is not something he doesn't like to do but does because he has nothing else to occupy himself with – he does it because he enjoys it, and his very ability to perceive people through observing them brought him to the conclusion that Martin Gomez is an absolute piece of shit. Therefore, when Martin placed an excuse for Andrea's sudden departure from the room – he knew he was lying. According to him, Andrea has been feeling sick since this morning, but Lorenzo hardly doubts so.

He might have been busy communicating with his assistant related to the deal he and his business partners were about to sign with Martin Gomez, but he didn't miss a word Andrea told Jean Franks. He could read between her words, she was annoyed and angry on something – or perhaps on someone named Martin. He didn't see what happened moments before she left the room, but he did see how panicked she seemed with she rushed out – like she was running away from something. And when hardly a minute after her departure, Martin excused himself out – Lorenzo's heart fell in his stomach.

Lorenzo finds Martin as a reprobate person, he didn't care about it – after all, Lorenzo was only in it for business – until he saw him around Andrea. He didn't miss how he randomly touched her low back, or when he brushed his hand at the back of her thigh. He didn't miss how he would stare at his cleavage, nor how menacing his eyes get when he sees her. Within the few minutes of being in the same premises as Andrea and Martin – Lorenzo did not doubt in his mind that this geezer had vile intentions towards her. The only person who failed to see this was Andrea or maybe she doesn't want to see that for whatever reasons and it bothered him, not because she was being stubborn to him – she is stubborn, this isn't a piece of news to him – but because there is a constant fear in the back of his head that he might hurt her.

Lorenzo meteorically stood on his feet while clutching his phone in his fist. All went averted at him as the room fell hush. He roamed his eyes around at his partners and other business associates before he mumbled, "I will be back in a minute," He announced and strode out of the room – leaving his assistant baffled at what he was supposed to do. He decided to stay put as it didn't seem like his boss wanted to be followed.

Lorenzo aimlessly wandered around the floor – he wasn't sure where he was supposed to go. His eyes constantly searching for Andrea or Martin, but he couldn't find either of them. The unsettling feeling in his stomach only grew with every passing second. He walked back and forth the hallway – he blew his cheeks when a few minutes passed and decided to call Andrea, he wasn't sure if she had taken her phone with her but it was worth trying. Just when he was about to do so, he saw Martin emerging out of the women's washroom – straightened his suit, he clenched his jaws. His fingers combed through his peppery hair as he walked back into the meeting room without noticing Lorenzo standing a few feet away. The knots in Lorenzo's stomach tightened – he had a feeling that Andrea was in there as well. It boiled his blood thinking that geezer had hurt Andrea or any other person in there.

Lorenzo dragged his feet to the women's washroom. It felt like his heart was beating in his mouth. His palms were clammy and his mouth had gone dry. Lorenzo hasn't felt this nervous in a very long time. The sickening feeling he once felt in his life due to some unspeakable reason was returning to him. He didn't feel comfortable walking into the women's washroom, so with a shaky fist, he knocked at the door. After a couple of seconds, when the anticipation was draining him – he slowly opened the door and carefully stepped in.