Chapter || 03

"So." She starts excitedly.

I'm not big on the whole gossip squad thing but somehow I know I'd want to know this. She seems so ready and determined that it's rubbing off on me so much so that I find myself smirking while rubbing my hands together. Now I'm creepy aren't I?

"As you already know, he's in the 11th grade and his name is Liam Taylor. He wasn't always this mysterious and cold when he started high school. He used to be one of the best soccer players and apparently he played in middle school as well. When his mother passed away was when he changed though. He stopped playing for our school, he stopped socialising with people other than some cheerleaders and his new friend that he made in 9th grade. So now he's this dark giving guy I guess. I'm really surprised that he flirted with you, I don't understand why. Please be careful Emma." She finishes with a sympathetic smile.

Wow. That was a lot to take in. So he wasn't always the way Olivia originally described him but when he spoke to me, he seemed like every other jock wanting girls in his bed. Although I have to mention that his choice of clothing is a bit dark. Black ripped jeans, plain black T-shirt and a black leather jacket. I guess I should've known.

"He was a flirt in 8th grade though." She adds as if just remembering it. "I say it again. Be careful. Ignore him when he speaks to you."

"Olivia he is probably just a broken soul who's misunderstood." I sigh thinking back to my old highschool.

There were so many of them. I don't why but I feel like I want to help, not only him but everyone, as much as I can. I should probably get rid of that thought because that'll only put drama into my own life.

"Hey girl sorry I'm late." Suddenly a blond haired with familiar agate eyes sat down next to Olivia. "Oh hey I'm Isabella. You must be Emma right?" She greets holding out her hand for me.

I smiled as I shook it. I can't stop staring at her eyes for some reason. It looks exactly like Liam's, what a coincidence.

"Yes I'm Emma. It's nice to meet you." I grin feeling good about this girl's energy. "So is this your best friend?" I ask turning to Olivia.

"Yes she is." Olivia grins knocking her shoulder into Isabella's. "She's in 11th grade too." She adds.

Isabella and I really hit it off and continue getting to know each other until a handsome boy with blond curls comes towards our table.

"Hey sis. Have you seen Sophia anywhere?" He asks facing Isabella.

It's her brother, that would explain the same coloured and curly hair, their eyes are different colours though. Hers are agate and his baby blue.

"I saw her before I got here. Did you guys fight again?" She asks looking up at the snack worthy hunk.

"Yep." He chuckles dryly before ruffling her hair and walking away.

"Damn you have one hot ass brother." I say still following him with my eyes.

"Hey. That's my favorite brother right there and he has a girlfriend." She laughs.

"You have more brothers?" I ask jealous that I'm the only child.

"Just one more." She grins. "A twin brother." She adds grinning even wider.

"Oh yeah I totally forgot. Emma. Meet Liam's twin sister." Olivia smile sheepishly.

Now the eyes makes complete sense.

"You know of Liam already huh." She laughs but it's pressed out, I can tell.

Is she embarrassed about her brother? She didn't seem embarrassed when she announced that she was a twin.