Chapter || 17

[FRIDAY]

All week Liam has been sitting with us at lunch time until James came to get him. Today was no different.

"Emma." He begged.

"No. I'm not going to drive that stupid bike of yours." I groaned laying my head on the table.

Ever since Olivia mentioned the bike on Monday, claim hasn't stopped asking her to take a drive with him.

"You know what? You don't get to drive on my bike because you called it stupid." He rolled his eyes making me giggle.

"Whatever Liam." I giggled.

His grown turned into a smile as he ruffed my hair. He's been doing that a lot too, Olivia swears that it's because he like my hair but I think it's just because he wants to be annoying. With that said, every time he does touch me in any kind of way, my body reacts by warming up.

"Hey." Noah greeted standing behind Isabella with his hands on her shoulders.

Isabella has been quiet all week but it's gotten a lot better, she'd talk more everyday. I asked her about it but she shrugged it off saying that she's just surprised that her brother was sitting with us and that she didn't know what to make of it.

Isabella's smile brightened at the voice of her older brother but when I looked over at Liam, his face was back to it's usual frown. He kept his eyes on the table in front of him the entire time.

"Liam?" Noah asked with widened eyes. "Anyways, Isabella I'm here to invite you and your friends to the game tonight." He added excitedly.

"Let me guess, you want me to go so that I could take a video for Sophia. She can't make it tonight?" Isabella giggled looking up to his face.

Sometimes I forget that Miss Williams is Sophia who is Noah's girlfriend but sometimes when it hits me, it's really weird.

"Nah, principal needs her to do some teacher things." Noah shrugged with a frown. "So y'all want to watch me play?"

"Yeah sure." Olivia and spoke at the same time.

It would be the first time I attended a school soccer game, I guess this new life means making new decisions. I always loved watching soccer on TV with my dad but the thought of watching on a field seemed scary. It would be full of people screaming and cheering, something that creeps me out. I'm curious though.

"Okay we're coming." Isabella finally agreed.

"Cool." Noah grinned.

There was a moment of awkward silence before Noah spoke again.

"Well what about you Liam?" He asked barely audible.

Liam's head snapped up to look at his brother and his form stiffened more.

"Me what?" He asked looking at his brother.

"You want to watch the game too?" Noah asked scratching the back of his head.

"No." Liam blunted out without a second thought.