Chapter || 11

[SATURDAY]

"You look so cute!" I beamed when Olivia walked into my bedroom.

She was wearing a ribbed one shoulder cutout topstitch bodysuit with a zipper fly pocket mom jeans. Her brown shoulder length hair was combed straight down and her make-up was light - only consisting of eyeliner, mascara, lip gloss and some blush on her cheeks.

"Thanks. What are you wearing? You not wearing that are you?" She asked pointing to my grey sweat pants and tanked black crop top.

"I don't feel like going." I sighed laying back down on my bed.

After Liam chased me away like that, I don't think either of us wants to be in each other's space tonight. The party is at his house so we'll definitely run into each other which I don't want. I'm so embarrassed that I let him speak to me that way and still, I tried to help him. I just feel stupid and frustrated.

"Hell no. The one time that your mom is letting you go, you don't want to?" She asked sitting on the edge of the bed. "What's wrong with you?" She added spanking my ass.

I was laying on my stomach so my ass was on full show for her to spank and it burnt like a bitch.

"Ouch!" I complained rubbing my left bum cheek.

I'm 100% sure that if I checked, there would be a hand mark on my pale skin. I thought about what she said and she's right. Why wouldn't I take the one opportunity to go to a high school party? Mother might never agree to this again and I don't want to think back and regret not going. I also don't want to regret going.

"I'm not letting you stay here. You're going." She demanding standing up and reaching for my arm that was hanging lumpy off the edge of the bed.

"Wait don't pull me off the damn bed." I hurriedly lifted myself and sat on my knees, still on the bed.

"I'll be kicking you off and dragging you by your hair if you don't get dressed for this party." She pointed with a smirk.

I think about it for a little more before finally coming to the conclusion of just avoiding Liam. The way he treated me would probably mean that he would try and avoid me too so us being at the same party might just work.

"This is peer pressure you know?" I smirked knowingly.

"I'm not one of your peers. Get your butt in that closet and come out with something sexy. There's going to be a lot of guys there." She grinned taking my place on the bed when I got up.

"You have a crush on someone that's coming to the party don't you?" I asked.

That smile on her face says it all and the way I see it, she's looking to impress a certain someone at that party. I just need to figure out who.

"No." She scoffed with a smile she tries to fight but fail miserably.

"I'll get to the bottom of this. I just need to watch your every more tonight and I'll find out who your crush is." I laughed pointing at her.

"Just go get dressed your psycho stalker." She said throwing me with one of my pillows.

"Says the one who stalked that guy last Christmas." I threw it back, smiling at the memory.