8. Dear Agony

Quite/lyric: Dear agony, just let go of me. Suffer slowly. Is this the way it's got to be? Dear agony~Breaking Benjamin~Dear Agony

Finn let out a choked scream and fell to the ground. Dakota grabbed a bottle and smashed it over the grounders head.

"We have to get him out of here!" Dakota yelled. "You two," she pointed to two of Bellamy's boys. "Lift him up!" They did and carried him out.

"Help me with him," said Bellamy.

Dakota turned to look at him. "What are you doing?"

"He hurt my sister. I'm not just going to let him get away with it."

"Bellamy, don't," Dakota protested. "It's not worth it."

But Bellamy wasn't listening. He was helping another guy drag the grounder out of his den.

"Clarke!" Dakota was screaming before they entered the drop ship. "Clarke help!"

Clarke came running and gasped when she saw Finn. "What the hell happened?"

"The grounder stabbed him."

"Get him on the table!" Commanded Clarke as she dosed her hands in moonshine. "Dakota, get me water and clean rags!"

Dakota followed instructions and began cleaning the wound around the knife. She put her hands on the hilt of the blade but Clarke screamed, "No don't! That's the only thing keeping him from bleeding out."

Dakota continued to clean off Finn's chest as Raven came running in. She screamed and Dakota had to hold her back. "Raven, calm down!" Clarke commanded.

"Do something!" Screamed Raven.

"I don't know what to do! My mom would. But I don't." Clarke thought for a moment. "Raven, if you can fix the radio I can contact my mom and maybe save Finn."

Raven got to work immediately and Clarke continued to clean Finns wound. Dakota decided she should help Octavia, who had disappeared upstairs with Bellamy, his gang, and the grounder.

The grounder was tied up, chained to the walls like an animal. Bellamy was talking in hushed whispers to his mob.

Dakota made her way over to Octavia, who was sitting quietly in the corner. "What are they doing?" Dakota whispered.

"They're deciding what to do with the grounder."

"Come here," said Dakota. She pulled Octavia's face closer and began cleaning the cuts on her cheeks. She felt a bit awkward as she'd never had a conversation with Octavia before but she put it out of mind. "What happened?"

"He saved me," said Octavia. "I could've died but he helped me. Why would he do that if he's so evil?"

"I don't know," said Dakota.

"He's going to torture him." Octavia's lip quivered like she was about to cry. "You have to do something. Stop him. He listens to you."

But Dakota could see the fury in Bellamy's eyes and she knew there was no stopping him. Bellamy had left his gang and was pulling a seatbelt from the wall when he noticed Dakota. "What are you doing here? You need to leave. Both of you."

"Hell no," said Octavia. Bellamy tried to protest but she shut him down. There was no arguing with Octavia when she set her mind to something.

"Kota, you need to go," Bellamy said.

"No," said Dakota hardly. "I'm staying."

"Fine," snapped Bellamy. "If you want to see this then fine. Stay."