✉ three

The final bell of the day rings. I gather my books and head out of the classroom. Thankfully my seventh period class is near the student parking lot. Which means it only takes a minute to reach the end of the sidewalk.

Most of the kids are just sitting around talking. I never understood why people just stood in the parking lot after school talking. Seriously, the quicker I get off campus, the happier I am. Maybe I'm the only teenager who hates socializing and school.

Ha-ha, nah.

The parking lot is strategically divided by seniors and juniors. The seniors get the parking spots closets to the entrance and the juniors have to park all the way out by the road. Kinda ticks me off because the distance between where I park and the entrance is really far and I don't like exercising.

I set my bag down on the hood of my car and dig through the pockets until I find my keys. I feel my phone buzz and I groan, pulling it out of my jacket pocket.

Unknown Number: Are you coming to the party?

Could he not? Like I really don't want to be bothered by this right now.

Me: yeah. it's tonight right?

Unknown Number: yeah... I'll be there. 

Me: so I can meet you?

Unknown Number: no. not yet. 

Me: fuck off. 

I huff and set my phone down in the passenger seat beside me. This person is starting to aggravate me.

No. No. That is an understatement. This person has been aggravating me. I don't even know why I bother to respond. I'm not interested in whatever point this person is trying to make. If this is some big joke, then could this person please count me out?

[[ \\\ /// ]]

Niall: are u almost ready??

Me: I'm sorry, I suddenly got sick in the last three hours. 

Niall: bull. you're going. 

Me: so I can puke all over Harry 2Rich Styles carpet?

Niall: I think his floors are wood

I roll my eyes.

Me: does it matter? I think you've been listening to josh and his  harry obsession too much. 

Niall: can you blame him? id date him.

Me: go away Niall.

After a minute, my phone starts buzzing a bunch of times.

Niall: BBY CUM BACK

Niall: U CAN BLAME IT ALL ON ME

Niall: I WAS WRONG AND

Niall: I'LL PICK YOU UP IN TWEEENTY

Niall: I literally sang that as I texted that. But seriously, you're going.

Niall: I'm telling josh that you're cumming with me. lol

Niall: get it? cumming? ha-ha.

Niall: I'm funny. Laugh at my jokes bitch 

Me: shut the hell up, I'm trying to watch Teen Wolf. 

Me: being me Taco Bell and I'll go ily 

Me: bring** fuck

My phone buzzes again and I expected it to be Niall, but it wasn't.

Unknown Number: are you going still?

Me: not willingly

Unknown Number: okay, well, I'll see you there.

Me: not really bc I don't know who you are

Me: honestly, you're not giving up this, are you??

Unknown Number: no.

Me: this isn't a prank, is it?

Unknown Number: no, Louis, it's not. honestly, I really do like you. 

Me: whatever. at least give me something to put as a contact name. 

Unknown Number: wow, really?? This is a big step in our relationship idk if I'm ready wow

After a moment, my phone lights up again.

Unknown Number: I want my name to be "Your Master". 

Me: you've got to be shitting me. god, I could just make it "fairy princess" too. It is my phone after all and idk your name so...

Unknown Number: oh... :( I wanted your master 

Me: FINE. I hate you!

I add the phone number into my contacts and change the contact name to Your Master.

The bar appears at the top of my screen says I have a new text.

Your Master: I command you to make me a sandwich.

Me: I command you to shut up 

Your Master: you have anger issues. Maybe you should masturbate more. 

Me: I already do that enough to a Zac Efron picture. 

Your Master: same

Me: you're so weird. 

Your Master: I bet you smiled though. 

Me: I did. 

Your Master: you look so beautiful when you smile. especially because you have so many different smiles. My favorite is the one where you turn to walk away from whoever you were talking to and you just start smiling like crazy at whatever they just said. 

Your Master: I hope one day that'll be me making you smile like that. 

Me: you're such a romantic stalker.

(luke: hello!!! thank you all for reading, it means a lot! vote or comment to let me know what youre thinking so far yeah? talk to me on twitter @louisconfess if u'd like!!! love you guys xxx)