✉ eleven

[[ H A R R Y ]]

Why is Zayn dancing with Louis? What the fuck. I'm going to destroy him. But you can't. 

Like hell I can't. Then he'll know you're the one texting him. Could my subconscious like not try and piss me off more.

"Harry, babe, the countdown is about to start." Ed pulls me into the middle of the living room where all the couples are standing.

I move slightly closer to Louis, strictly business. Yeah, right.

I swear to god. He's trying my life right now. That should be me! I should be putting my hands on his waist and whispering compliments in his ears. I should be getting ready to kiss him. Because I don't want anything more than to feel his lips against mine and know that he likes me too.

The crowd starts counting down and in a flash, everybody starts cheering. I feel Ed kiss me, but all I see is Louis and Zayn.

Kissing. I feel broken. He's kissing him. And he's not pulling away. And he's smiling. And it's not with me. He's not smiling because of me, he's smiling because of him.

I want to cry. I can't believe I'm starting off 2015 with a boy breaking my heart.

"Happy New Years, I can't wait for another year with you," I hear Ed whisper.

"Yeah..."

[[ L O U I S ]]

[[ /// \\\ ]]

Me: hey I just got home 

Me: Jennifer??¿¿

Me: Esteban??¿¿

Me: Your Master??¿¿

Why isn't he responding? Did he fall asleep? It's past one, he probably is sleeping. Zayn and I ended up talking for awhile before I decided I was tired and needed to get home. Zayn kissed me goodbye. He's actually super sweet. I want to tell Jennifer Lopez all about Zayn. I'm just worried that he won't take it well.

Zayn is super nice. He's a senior also. He asked me out on a date. I said yes, of course. I hope Zayn ends up not being an asshole. He doesn't seem it, though. He even gave me his number.

Me: I have to tell you about what happened

Me: :( I rlly hope ur sleeping and not ignoring me

Me: did you make New Years resolutions?

Me: it's strange.... I actually made a resolution list. 

Me: and you know I don't do that

Me: it's super small but basically I want to meet you (or I guess know who you are) and idk that's all I got

Me: ugh I feel like I'm being clingy

Me: but like you're the only person I thought about when I got in my car

Me: like I just wanted to tell you how happy I was and how amazing it was and idk I miss you

Me: pls get up

Me: I won't be able to sleep until I talk to you

Me: Jennifer Lopez pls

I lay and my bed just scrolling through our conversation since day one. I feel bad for how mean I was in the beginning. I don't understand how you can like somebody you don't know? Like what if this person isn't who I think he is? I can't even picture him because I know so little.

The weird part is - I know that he'll be beautiful no matter what he looks like. Not because he looks like Harry Styles, but because he has something that Harry doesn't have... A heart. He cares about me and it's so strange.

But I really like Zayn. Zayn is nice, Zayn is real. Despite how real it feels with this stranger, he's not real. At least not yet. I feel like, even though I like him, I can't love him, because I can't feel him. I can't see his expressions as he talks to me and I can't touch him. All I can do is text him.

My phone buzzes and I immediately scroll back down.

[[ H A R R Y ]]

I groan at the sound of my phone going off. It must be Louis.

Me: you woke me up babe

Me: you kissed Zayn. I saw. 

It broke my heart.

Me: congrats on the breaking off ur cynical no-resolution idea 

I can't say how happy I am that I'm the reason why.

Me: and yeah I've made some New Years resolutions. 

Louis ☹: are you mad?

Me: about you kissing Zayn?

Yeah, I am.

Me: no. I don't expect you to just sit there waiting for me to pick my balls up off the floor and tell you who I am. 

But I hoped like hell you would.

Me: I'm happy for you

I'm not.

Louis ☹: ...thanks. I guess. We're going on a date tomorrow.

Please stop, Louis.

Louis ☹: he's a senior also. do you know him?

He was my friend. I'm questioning it now.

Me: I know OF him, I don't know him personally. 

Lie.

Louis ☹: oh, okay.

Louis ☹: I'm sorry for waking you up

I wouldn't mind if you kept me up all night. I'm just glad you care enough to text me.

Louis ☹: I guess I just missed you

Me: I missed you too, Louis. A lot. 

But I'm hurting so much right now, Louis. I wish you could see.

Louis ☹: well goodnight. :/

Me: night beautiful.

(n/luke: i think im going to the movies on saturday to watch 50 shades what do you think? and i love you allllll)