✉ twenty-seven

please dont forget to vote for the last chapter yeah?

i love you all lotssss and it amazes me how far you live omfg israel? aUSTRALIA? and btw i love aussies so much. i love australia. dont judge me my favourite tv show is dance acadeMY

[[ L O U I S ]]

Eleven days. I am just an awful person. I miss him like crazy. I really, really, want to text him. I'm so close to breaking down and I know that I'm not going to last much longer. I'm going to text him and I'm going to just look like a clingy idiot. It's going to be so embarrassing, but I'll feel so much better afterward. I just miss somebody who jokes around with me and makes me smile. I miss talking to somebody until I fell asleep and I don't know... I just miss having somebody. I miss him.

I'm sure I would like Liam if I wasn't comparing him to somebody else. I'm just so bad at this dating thing. I really need to adopt a cat. I have a feeling it'll be the first of many, many cats. Might as well get a head start.

"I want a cat."

"Louis, you already have yourself, please."

"Really, Niall, really?"

"Oh, sorry, we're at school." He huffs. "Too bad I don't give a fuck."

I miss him. Twelve days ago I would've been texting him and telling him about whatever I was watching on Netflix last night. He'd say something annoyingly funny, I'd laugh, and then tell him he's not funny. I'd probably change his contact name to something stupid and wait for him to understand that subtle hints of what I changed it to. My favorite will always be Hannah Montana or Esteban. He's so fucking weird, I swear.

Me: i miss you.

Me: a lot.

Me: honestly this sucks. I feel like I made a huge mistake telling you i needed space. I don't know why I said it. I was just confused because i like you but like i don't know. this is just so weird. i've never had this happen and idk if it's possible to like somebody when you don't know them.

Me: you're so nice and sweet and funny and amazing and you're always there for me

Me: i mean I know we've had our issues and stuff. like arguments and problems but

Me: i don't worry about that stuff because i know that the good outweighs the bad

Me: and i miss our friendship and having someone to talk to

Me: and you in general

Me: i'm really sorry

Me: please forgive me

Me: please answer