✉ seventeen

HI CUTE PEOPLE so my birthday is in 17 days and my brazilian/portuguese readers are sending me letters so if you'd like to it would be really nice (and i'd cry). love u!!

-x-

"Two dollars," the cashier spoke. I handed her my two dollars and found my normal seat at lunch. I'm always the first person to sit down in our group, because Josh and Niall are usually hanging around pissing people off. They always wait until the last ten minutes to eat and then complain that they don't have enough time to eat. Dan doesn't have my lunch and Liam isn't here today, so I guess I sit alone.

"Louis." I look up and Harry's standing beside me. All I see is his black eye and I feel bad about it.

"Oh my God, Harry, what—" I pause. "Is that a cupcake?"

"It is," he smiles. "I got two. Can I sit?" I nod and he sets his plate down beside mine.

"I got one for you." Aw. Boys know how to win me over. They know I love being fed.

"I don't share, Harry, so you're not getting any of my fries." He sticks his bottom lip out and I shake my head no. He literally stares at me for five minutes with his bottom lip out as I eat my cupcake.

"Oh my god you are so needy, Styles. Have a french fry," I throw one at his head.

"You have anger issues, Louis Will."

"Sorry, you're not the first person to say that. At least you don't think I need to masturbat—" Shit! Why did I say that out loud? I'm mentally smacking myself right now.

"You look like the kinda of boy who would do it to Zac Efron pictures online." I shake my head no.

"Ha, you're funny," I fake laugh. "It was one time." At the same time Harry and I start laughing. I don't know why that was so funny, but he has the cutest laugh and it makes you want to laugh.

"Seriously, though, what happened with you and Zayn?" Harry's faces forms a frown.

"He blamed me for the car thing and start talking a lot of shit, especially about you and I said some things back, so he punched me."

"Why didn't you punch him?" I shake my head. "Why did you defend me? You don't know me?"

"I don't believe in violence," he shrugs. "I do know you Louis and I don't want to see you get hurt. I don't want to see anyone get hurt."

"Well thank you, Styles. You're not a complete asshole like I thought." I smile and he flips me off.

"Rude."

"Harry Styles, I never thought I'd see the day you and Louis would be talking." Josh and Niall sit across from us.

"Well, I'm talking to him now since he gave me this black eye."

"I did not."

"He has serious anger issues."

"You have serious idiocy issues."

"See?"

"I'll see you in sixth period Louisio," Harry stands up and throws his trash away before sitting back with his normal group.

"Did he just call me Louisio?" Josh shrugs. "I swear to god if you told him, Niall..."

"Whore, I didn-" the bell rings signaling the end of lunch.

[[ /// \\\ ]]

Jesus: how often do you change my name?

Me: only every hour.

Jesus: what am I right now?

Me: Jesus you asshole

Jesus: IM SORRY IT WAS JUST A QUESTION JESUS

Jesus: oHHHH 

Jesus: I AM PERFECTLY FINE WITH MY NAME BEING JESUS YOU ASSHOLE

Me: what

Jesus: what

Me: my mom used to call my penis a "pee-pee" so like idk I don't like the word cabin

Jesus: whAT

Jesus: what does your penis have to do with a cabin other than they're both hidden deep in a forest

Jesus: HAHA GET IT FOREST HAHA HAHA HAHA

Me: no

Jesus: oh.

Jesus: I'm really starting to question our sanity

Me: I agree we're quite fucked up

Jesus: oh but I wouldn't change a single thing because I love you so much 

Me: I love you and our fucked up relationship 

Jesus: relationship? Did you just say we were in a relationship?

Me: no. NO. I meant like friendship. Typo. Oops. 

Jesus: okay Louisio, you keep telling yourself that. ;o

[[ H A R R Y ]]

I have a pounding headache. All I had in my car was that weird powder painkillers and it makes me want to vomit. I'm still feeling a little weird after this morning. Everywhere I go people ask about the stupid black eye. I know they already know why.

Zayn came up to me in the parking lot this morning and asked why I taped all the screenshots all over his car and I told him that what he did was wrong. He started calling Louis a bunch of names and I told him I had plenty of other screenshots for him if he felt like doing it again - so he punched me. Some freshman started freaking out and got administration involved.

Enough people saw to know that I was innocent. But Zayn might be expelled thankfully. I've been getting tired of his asshole personality for years. I just put up with it because he was my best friend in middle school. I remember in sophomore year when he hooked up with Ed back when I actually really liked him.

I step into sixth period - AP Statistics. The second class I have with Louis. He always sits in the back by the door. I decide if I'm going to text him I can't sit where he can see me texting.

"Hey Louis Will," I smile as I walk past him. He seems lost in his phone though. I sit down in the first seat in his row and I feel my phone go off.

Louisio☺: Harry and I are alone in a classroom hELP

If you only knew Louis. I've literally hinted so hard these last few days. I called you Louis Will and at lunch I called you Louisio. I made annotations at inside comments. Why are you being so oblivious?

Me: aw #sexwithharry

Me: that would be the greatest porn video ever ngl

Louisio☺: pls stop or I'll cry in a empty classroom with him right there

Louisio☺: and I'll be dying and he'll be like wut happened

Louisio☺: and I'll have to be like oh nuttin' talking bout sex with u sup

Me: videotape it pls

Louisio☺: go away

I can't go away. I'm four seats in front of you, open your eyes. How much more obvious can I be?

Louisio☺: honestly I think you were right. Harry's not so bad. 

Louisio☺: he's just never a guy I'll be interested in

Oh.

Me: why? 

Louisio☺: idk he's just not my type. less annoying now... almost nice, sort of. thankfully 

Louisio☺: I'd choose you over him in a heartbeat. Or anyone over him. ❤

Me: well that was sort of romantic?

"Pfft," I huff under my breath.

"Huh?" I turn around and Louis staring at me.

"Nothing." I tap my fingers on the desk.

"Oh... Okay."

I sigh and set my phone down. "Why don't you like me?"

-x-

oh oh its mAGIC U KNOOOOOOW my twitter is @louisconfess :)