✉ twenty-two

HELLO :D how was your day today lovelies? i hope nobody has made you feel bad about yourself.

-x-

[[ L O U I S ]]

"What are you getting hoe?"

"Banana shake and a cheesburger."

"Emo."

"Fatass," I retort.

Niall and I take a seat with our food and I check my phone.

No texts. Why was I expecting a text anyways? I told him I needed space. Why am I doing this to myself? I get close to him and then I push him away. No wonder he doesn't want to tell me who he is. I'm just a fuck-up.

"Oh look, Harry and his side bitch." I turn my head to the left and I see Harry and Ed sitting down.

"We need a new hang out place," I huff. Every time.

"Why? I heard they have amazing sex."

"I doubt he can even feel it," I snort. Niall starts laughing really loud and I notice Harry jerked his head in our direction. He immediately turned around and shifted his body. 

"I don't know if you are insulting Harry, Ed, or both of them."

"Yes." Niall continues laughing and I can feel Ed giving us the stink eye from his seat. It entertains me so much when he's annoyed. Mostly because then he takes his anger out on Harry. And then Harry gets annoyed. 

"I was surprised to see them together, everyone says they broke up." Niall shrugs. "Okay, Josh says that." 

"I don't care."

[[ H A R R Y ]]

Of course he's here. It's Friday night. He always eats Sonic on Friday. I totally forgot when I made those plans with Ed. This isn't helping my moving on. I wonder what him and Niall are laughing about.

Probably me. 

"Babe, I'm glad you asked to hang out." He scoots closer. "I missed you tons." 

"Yeah?" I rub his knee. "I missed you too."

"I just wish those two losers over there would stop being annoying."

"They're just nerds, ignore em' babe," I kiss him briefly.