✉ thirty-eight

TWO MORE CHAPTERS LEFT!!!!!!!!!! remember: there's a second book!!!!!

GUYSSSSSSS SERIOUS NOW i want to make a q&a! (quenstions and answers) for the characters and for me (luke). if you could comment questions here i'd be really really happy!

love you so so so much.

even more than pizza nutella and larry.

-x-

[[ H A R R Y ]]

Me: Louis?

Me: what are you talking about?

Me: did Zayn tell you this?

Me: fuck Louis

Me: answer me!

Me: can you hear my side of the story?

Me: wow Louis

Me: you blocked me didn't you?

He knows. Louis knows I'm the one who's been texting him. I know Zayn told him. He told him these horrible lies about me. What does He mean I set him up? I didn't do anything! Why the hell is He being so gullible? He'd rather believe these lies that I'm a horrible person than to believe that I'm actually a good person, which is the truth. He didn't even give me a chance to explain. I cannot believe He blocked me. This is just ridiculous choosing his side. I don't even know what to say to Louis right now. Do I go to his house? Do I call him on the home phone?

Do I even have a home phone? He would probably just call the cops if I came anywhere near his house. I'm just at a loss right now. I wasn't ready to tell him! I thought I had time to figure out how I'd tell him and alternatives. I can't believe I wasn't even the one who got to tell her. Zayn has to ruin everything nice in my life, doesn't he?

I bet He's with him right now. I bet they're laughing and he's complimenting him with the same compliments he gives the other boys. And I bet He's believing every lie he says about me. I bet He's happy to know who's been texting him. I bet He's pissed at me and hates me more than before. All because He chose to believe Zayn.

It doesn't even sound plausible, seriously. Louis should know better than to believe I would've done something like that. I may not have been honest about who I was, but I was never dishonest about it. I just simply didn't tell him. I had no malicious intentions, honestly. Why is He being so difficult?

Me: hey niall

Me: so i have this thing i need to tell you

Me: and I was thinking maybe we could meet up later

Me: or maybe tomorrow

Me: and yeah

niall: sure?

niall: oh god