boo boo

the curly haired little babbled softly, looking up at the glow in the dark stars plastered on the ceiling.

he squirmed in his baby blue blankets mindlessly, feeling content in the bask of the bed.

he only looked up momentarily at incoming footsteps near his bedroom before going back to blinking up at the ceiling.

large hands gently caressed the boys blond curls, settling a kiss on his forehead.

"hey sweetheart," he spoke in a quiet voice. the baby wasn't going to understand much, he just blinked up at the elder.

"my button is really little today, huh." he brushed the boys bangs out of his face before placing his hand onto his.

jungkook smiled, feeling the little wrap his hand around his finger.

he only needed minimal care, not needing much in baby space.

jungkook picked the smaller boy up and set them down on the ground.

the little one got up abruptly and crawled towards the blocks left discarded on his play mat.

"no sweetheart, we don't do that." jungkook grabbed the block before it was placed in the littles mouth.

he watched as taehyung only gently pushed around the blocks, not having much interest.

the younger began to crawl before he banged his knee onto the bottom of a dresser.

in a matter of seconds the little burst out into tears, whimpering as he grabbed his knee in pain.

"oh bear, it's okay alright." jungkook placed the boy up into his arms and quickly went to the bathroom.

he placed the still crying boy onto the sink and took out his porroro band aids.

"shh sweetheart, it's just a little ouchie okay." he placed the bandaid onto the cut on his knee and wiped the tears from the boys blotchy face.

he hugged his daddy, hiding his face in his chest as he continued to cry.

jungkook lifted the boy up and brought him back into his bedroom.

the weeping boy clinged onto him as jungkook settled them down on the bed.

"oh, who's this?" taehyung looked back as the elder held up snuggles, the boys bunny plushie.

the boys cries stopped as he stared back stunned at the bunny.

"he doesn't like seeing the baby sad, right?" taehyung nodded before grabbing the plushie and hugging him protectively.

jungkook smiled in response, gently rocking the boy back and forth. he kissed the crown of his head and grabbed the littles hand.

"it's spring now petal, do you want to bring snuggles outside?" taehyung nodded hesitantly, he wasn't sure if the bunny would like it.

"come on." they walked hand in hand to the backyard where multiple flowers were blooming and the sun was shining particularly harsh that day.

taehyung pointed at the sprinklers splashing as he put the bunny behind him to prevent it from getting wet.

"it's okay bear come." taehyung hesitantly walked towards him, flinching as the water splashed near him.

he squeaked as the elder suddenly splashed water at him, he looked back dazed.

he suddenly broke out into a giggle as he placed the plushed bunny on a chair and ran back near the sprinkler.

he hesitantly placed his hand on top of it before water splashed up and wet his face. he jumped up and down eager to get wet before looking back at jungkook.

he pointed at the water, silently asking if he could play.

jungkook nodded and walked back to the chair, being occupied with snuggles. "daddy will take care of him okay." he smiled reassuringly to taehyung.

the little nodded before running into the stream of the water and laughing as he got all wet.

he ran around feeling content as he got splashed from all angles.

jungkook smiled watching as the little giggled loudly at the upcoming streams of the water.

it was refreshing as the little had played out in the water for nearly an hour before jungkook decided it was getting late.

"but daddy," he whined as jungkook wrapped him in a towel and placed him over his shoulder.

"i know sweetie but it's getting cold out and we don't any sick kittens do we?" taehyung nodded and whimpered as jungkook dried him off with the towel.

"cold bear?" taehyung nodded and hugged him close so he could get some sort of warmth.

"let's take a bath bun." he tugged of the cold damp clothing off of taehyung and began to run the warm water.

once filling up halfway he set the little down into the tub and ran his body with water from the shower head.

"better bun?" taehyung nodded feeling the warm water running down his body.

he giggled as jungkook gently tickled his sides before placing in some bubbles.

being easily distracted with the scented bubbles jungkook managed to wash taehyung's hair and body easily.

when done he quickly dried the younger and placed him in fuzzy pajamas.

"now it's time for bed kitten." he placed snuggles into the boys arms and placed the covers over him.

"good sweetie?" the younger nodded before whining and making grabby hands towards jungkook.

the elder smiled and got into the bed, placing the little down onto his chest.

the two fell into a deep sleep with snuggles nestled into taehyung's arms.