Sick Baby

"Daddy!" Taehyung whined feeling his body get even colder. He coughed feeling his throat ache at him just talking. Jungkook was upstairs in a matter of seconds knowing Taehyung was a lot more needy and whiny when he's sick. "What do you need love?"

"Cold dada," Jungkook chuckled at Taehyung's stuffed nose that made his voice sound even more adorable. "Daddy will get more blankets just stay here alright."

After pecking his forehead Jungkook went downstairs to retrieve the extra thick blankets they keep for the winter.

He stepped into the closet and took out two large fluffy blankets, trudging them upstairs. Taehyung was still laying on the bed, tears now starting to brim his eyes at how terrible he felt.

Jungkook obviously noticed, snuggling him deeper into the blankets and placing the heater on. He winced hearing Taehyung erupt into a coughing fit and quickly went towards him to rub his back.

Taehyung then started sobbing, no amount of back rubs could make him feel better. Jungkook frowned placing him on his lap and lightly bouncing him in his arms. Taehyung cried into his neck wetting his shirt in the process.

It wasn't like Jungkook minded though, "It's okay love, daddy will make it all better." He whispered into Taehyung's ear kissing his cheek in the process.

Jungkook had tried multiple times to give him medicine but he knew Taehyung would never want it. He always refused having a tantrum everytime Jungkook brought it up.

Taehyung's cries reduced to sniffles and he moved back letting Jungkook see his tear stained face. "Daddy doesn't like seeing his kitten cry, my baby looks way prettier smiling." Jungkook spoke while wiping Taehyung's tears away with his thumb.

"Want daddy to make you a bottle?" Taehyung nodded rubbing his eyes in the cutest way possible. Jungkook set him on his hip and Taehyung wrapped his arms around his neck. He layed his head on his shoulder as they walked back downstairs.

"Daddy will make you a bottle and he'll leave you here alright." Taehyung nodded feeling Jungkook ruffle his hair and set him down on the couch.

He grabbed the remote on the coffee table and changed the channel to Gravity Falls. He felt really sleepy and layed down onto one of the throw pillows.

Jungkook grabbed a bottle from the cupboard and medicine. He knew it wasn't the right thing to do but it was the only way Taehyung would feel better. After pouring up the milk to the brim he added the medicine in and shook it up until it was fully mixed.

He placed the bottle into the microwave and looked back at Taehyung in the living room. He smiled watching him fully immersed on the cartoon. After hearing the loud beep he turned back to the microwave and grabbed the bottle.

He walked back into the living room and saw Taehyung slowly sitting up.

He pulled Taehyung onto his lap and sat him between his legs. "Bottle daddy," Taehyung whined impatiently and took the bottle into his hands. He layed back comfortably on Jungkook's chest while sucking on his bottle.

He looked back at the TV as his eyelids began to flicker. Jungkook seemed to notice and instead cradled Taehyung into his arms as he drank from the bottle. Taehyung was getting tired by the second and dropped his bottle into Jungkook's lap.

He quickly picked up the bottle not wanting it to spill all over themselves and placed it onto the coffee table. He continued cradling him until he saw him fall limp in his arms.

He took a glance at the time from his phone, showing 3:12. Taehyung should've been asleep minutes ago since it was his nap time. Jungkook softly picked him up not wanting to wake him up and slowly walked up the stairs with him in his arms.

Quietly walking into the nursery he layed him down in his crib and turned the mobile on. Taehyung snuggled into the sheets and turned on his side.

Jungkook placed another blanket on top of him and turned the lights off. Before walking out he kissed Taehyung's forehead and closed the door.

After finally getting comfortable in the couch downstairs he heard whimpers coming from the nursery above and he sighed knowing it was Taehyung.

He went back upstairs, walking into the bedroom and saw Taehyung sitting up while making grabby hands at him. "What's wrong now love?"

Taehyung whined into his neck, "Want dada here," Taehyung spoke brattily and Jungkook simply chuckled.

He lifted the boy up and instead went into his bedroom. He set Taehyung down and watched him snuggle into the sheets. After pulling the covers up Taehyung still wasn't complied as he layed across Jungkook's chest only then falling asleep.

Jungkook brushed the hair away from Taehyung's face, watching him smile into the touch.

Jungkook continued watching Taehyung asleep until he got tired himself. He took one last glance until sleep took him over aswell.

。・゚゚・

I did end up deleting the last chapter just because it didn't feel right with the book. I didn't want anyone to feel disappointed so I instead made another fluffy chapter. I'll also be answering the Q&A soon.