Tae Tae

Taehyung woke awake in his crib and slowly rubbed his eyes open. He sat up and whined wanting to be carried in his daddy's arms.

After a few seconds of silence he whined even louder. Hoseok who stayed the night ended up hearing his cries and walked into the nursery. He wasn't in little space at the moment so he bent down and scooped Taehyung up in his own arms.

He felt Taehyung gently pull at the collar of his shirt and whined once again. "Sweetheart your daddy is asleep right now let's go downstairs."

Taehyung layed his head on Hoseok's shoulder and squeaked when he squeezed his waist. Hoseok chuckled and walked downstairs ignoring Jungkook's snores in the next room.

They walked into the living room and sat down on the couch.

Hoseok pulled him onto his lap but Taehyung quickly protested. He instead stood up and walked into the kitchen as Hoseok eyed him. "Little one what are you doing?"

"Candy Seokie!" Taehyung crawled up to the counter and reached for the jar on the upper cupboard. "Look!" Taehyung spoke excitedly.

"Taehyung I'm not sure your daddy would be okay with you eating candy right now. Come here and we'll watch a movie alright." Hoseok suggested.

Taehyung stood in place and bit on his bottom lip, he knew what he was going to do was evil but he had no choice. As Hoseok looked back at the tv he quickly reached inside the jar and grabbed a starburst. "Taehyung!"

He quickly retrieved his hand back and looked back fearfully. "What did I tell you bun, I'm going to have to tell your daddy about this." Taehyung looked back at Hoseok for a few seconds until he fell to the ground and started sobbing.

Hoseok quickly panicked and dropped to the floor aswell wanting to stop the little's cries from waking Jungkook up.

"What's wrong love? Okay you can have one piece but that's it." Taehyung instead started crying even louder and Hoseok was starting to get frustrated. He didn't understand why Taehyung was crying and was slowly starting to slip himself.

Jungkook walked in and his eyes widened at the scene. "What's going on?" His deep morning voice being apparent.

"I-I'm sorry Jungkook b-but Taehyung wanted candy a-and I-I said n-no but he s-started c-crying, I-I'm sorry." Hoseok started crying himself and Jungkook quickly pulled him up into his own arms.

"Hobi I'm not mad, you did nothing wrong but Taehyung did something very bad. Not only did he take advantage of you he also disobeyed one of daddy's rules."

He pulled Taehyung up by his wrist and sat him down in the corner. "You'll stay here for twenty minutes and think about what you've done. I'm very disappointed in you Taehyung."

Taehyung ignored him and instead played with his fingers. Jungkook sighed and gently placed Hoseok on the couch. "Are you going to be okay with just Uncle Kookie love?" Hoseok nodded and smiled already changing the channel to cartoons.

Jungkook kissed the crown of his head and plopped down to the spot next to him. Pingu was displayed on the screen as Taehyung's sniffles played as background noise.

Jungkook watched wearily at Taehyung looking after him every few minutes. "Kookie I'm hungry."

Jungkook lighty tickled his sides, "Does someone want a bottle?" Hoseok broke out into a huge smile slightly jumped up and down. "Alright sweetheart," He chuckled and ruffled his hair as he walked into the kitchen.

Taehyung who thought he sat there long enough turned around and looked at Hoseok's brightful face as he watched Pingu. He softly whined trying to get his daddy's attention.

Jungkook who was very used to Taehyung's little noises immediately recognized it and walked into the corner. He kneeled down in front of Taehyung and gently spoke to him.

"Do you understand what you did was very wrong? You should never take advantage of Hobi wether he's in little space or not."

Taehyung fiddled with his fingers and shyly nodded. "Come here bub." Taehyung walked into his daddy's hard chest and layed his head on his shoulder. They continue to stay like that for a while until Hoseok's whining disrupted them.

"I forgot I'm making Hobi a bottle, would you like one petal?" Taehyung shook his head and hesitantly sat down to Hoseok. Jungkook walked back into the kitchen to heat up Hoseok's bottle and the two littles didn't utter a word.

Moments after Jungkook walked in and placed the bottle in Hoseok's hand. "Thank you dada!"

It was Hoseok's habit to call any caregiver he had by the name and they were used to it by now. It didn't mean that Taehyung felt that little pang in his heart any less.

Jungkook who was quick to notice pecked his forehead. Taehyung ignored it and continued staring at the screen in front of him. "Dada Taetae doesn't want?"

Jungkook shook his head and looked back at the two knowing Taehyung was feeling hurt. "Want to sit in daddy's lap?" He offered.

Taehyung shook his head and continued to ignore Hoseok's obnoxious slurping from his bottle. "Thank you dada for the bottle." Hoseok smiled sweetly at Jungkook oblivious to Taehyung's fit to come.

"He's my daddy not yours so shut up!" Taehyung quickly stood up and instead of throwing a huge fit he fell to the floor erupting into tears.

He felt ashamed at himself for making Hoseok go into little space and making his daddy disappointed in him. All the pent up frustration finally bursted out.

Jungkook was quick to pull him up into his arms and holding him close to his chest as he sobbed. Hoseok petted his hair too and Jungkook smiled.

"Daddy will never be upset with you little one. Everything is forgiven, alright daddy forgives you and he loves you." He whispered into his ear.

"I-I love daddy t-too." Taehyung spoke out into cries. "L-love Hoseokie too."

The both brought Taehyung into their embrace and held him close. "Don't tell Jiminie but love Taehyungie more than him!"

Jungkook smiled as the little's giggles came into hearing.

.・゜゜・
If you haven't already please check out my new book Daddy's Doll!💗