brat

jungkook stepped in, setting his coat into the nearby closet. he sighed in relief of finally being home, heading into the bathroom to take a quick shower.

the elder walked out into the living room, drying his hair with a towel and gently patting his face dry. he was startled upon seeing the familiar boy on the floor, legos in hand.

"taehyung why aren't you at school?" the boy didn't even bat an eye as he continued placing the pieces on top of each other.

"taehyung daddy's talking to you." to no avoid, the little continued ignoring him and instead skimmed through his collection of coloring books.

the elder pressed further, "did you come out early?"

after a few moments of the little still not responding the other finally had enough. "taehyung if you don't answer me in a count of five you're getting punished." the elder spoke sternly.

the only thing he remembered was reminding the smaller early in the morning not to sleep in too much. he wasn't able to drop him off due to a meeting at his building.

it was the last day of the week and of course the other would've wanted to stay home, taking advantage that the elder would be away.

the little simply sat up and walked towards his bedroom, before he was pulled back by the wrist.

he winced and tried to get out of his grip but failed repeatedly, resulting in choked out whimpers from the smaller.

"taehyung answer me did you skip school?" the little flinched, eyes beginning to brim with tears.

he nodded, refusing to look up at the elder. "and why is that?" the little continued staring down, scrunching his shirt in anxiety.

"well it was the l-,"

"that doesn't give you any excuse taehyung!" the little winced upon hearing the elder's voice. he felt himself getting lifted onto the others hip , quickly gripping his arms around him in fear.

jungkook set the boy down and harshly pulled down his pants, leaving him in only boxers. the other whimpered, feeling the elder pulling him over his lap.

he felt his boxers being tugged down and quickly clutched onto the bed sheets.

upon the little not feeling anything he looked back and quickly cried aloud, feeling a harsh slap come into contact.

the smaller winced, uselessly clinging onto the sheets tighter. another harsh slap came into place, the boy slowly losing his will to not cry.

only seconds later did he feel another hit, the pain seemingly becoming more brutal with each hit. he held tighter onto the sheets as he felt another hit.

abruptly the boy choked back on his tears as he felt a certain slap hurt so bad an imprint was left.

jungkook reassuringly rubbed it with his bare hands, the little squirming in response.

"d-daddy pl-p-please no more!" the smaller sat up and attempted to get out of his hold, being pulled back into his chest instead.

he softly rubbed his back, holding the shaking boy in his hold. the little slightly flinched when his skin came into contact with jungkook's leg.

"you're such a good boy, took it so well." the little only beginning to calm down upon hearing the reassuring words. "daddy taetae is so sorry!"

he only continued sobbing into his neck and clutched hard onto the elders shirt.

"it's alright petal daddy forgives you." he delicately pressed a kiss on his forehead. he gently laid the little down carefully in attempt to not cause anymore pain.

the elder went into the bathroom and came out with baby lotion. "sweetheart lay across daddy's lap again okay." the little obeyed, slightly sighing in relief as he felt the cold substance instantly fading the pain.

the little boy calmed down instantly, the gentle smell intoxicating him. "better?" the elder asked.

"yes thank you daddy." he spoke softly.

the other sat him up and gently placed his boxers and shorts back on. the elder watched the little's eyelids slightly flutter in attempt to stay awake.

he pulled the little up careful not to touch his sore bottom.

he walked into the living room, setting the little down softly onto his lap. the elder brushed the bangs away from the little's puffy face, watching as he attempted to slightly sit up.

"what do you want to watch bun?" he skimmed through channels, waiting for one to get taehyung's interest. "frozen, tangled, me-"

"my little pony!" the smaller suddenly spoke up. the other nodded in response and searched for the cartoon. he mindlessly pulled a discarded blanket left on the couch down, settling it on the two.

the little wriggled around, pulling the blanket on him completely.

the elder held him to stop and calmed the little down, laying him down on his chest.

after a few minutes the little's eyes began to falter, slightly pouting as he cuddled into jungkook further.

the caregiver watched, the little yawning softly and eventually falling asleep.

he turned the tv off and picked the little up, careful not to startle him. he walked them into the bedroom and set the boy down onto the bed.

he grabbed the discarded pacifier left on the night stand and placed it softly in his mouth.

the little mindlessly sucked on the paci, eyelids softly fluttering on his porcelain skin. he pulled the covers over the boy, reassured the little would be okay.

do you guys prefer fluffs or smuts?