Insecurity

Taehyung woke up in a daze as he sat up still sleepy. He'd gotten up when he felt uncomfortable from his bottom down and whined silenty.

Jungkook had left him in a diaper the day before because he fell asleep in the car as he drove home from work. Taehyung didn't mind it but he felt stuffy.

He needed to be changed so he slowly climbed down from his bed still clad in the onesie his daddy left him in. He walked towards his by daddy's room and peeked in. Jungkook was still heavily asleep at first and didn't hear anything.

Taehyung continued peeking in and softly patting his feet against the floor waiting for his daddy to get up.

Jungkook who was used to hearing the familiar footsteps woke up and looked towards the door. "What's wrong baby?" Taehyung who was slightly embarrassed just looked back at him blanky.

Jungkook walked towards him and kneeled down. He gently rubbed his back and carried him up into his arms figuring the little boy needed his diaper changed.

"Does my baby need to be changed hm?" Jungkook's morning voice was apparent as he sat Taehyung onto the bathroom counter top. He grabbed a new set of diapers from the bottom shelf and tore the package open.

Taehyung didn't wear diapers often so they were new packages of diapers and in this case Jungkook was grateful.

Taehyung still felt really shy whenever he was changed so Jungkook softly pecked his face in reassurement. After changing him he placed the boy back on his hip and walked towards his bedroom. "Alright bun go back to sleep."

Jungkook placed him back in bed and kissed his forehead.

As Jungkook walked away Taehyung still sat up blanky. He stayed still for a couple of seconds until he whimpered, not wanting to be alone. Sobs erupted as Jungkook quickly walked back into the bedroom and motioned for Taehyung to come into his arms.

Taehyung stood up and reached out for Jungkook as he quickly placed him back into his arms and instead walked into his own bedroom.

Taehyung's cries quickly ended and instead turned into little babbles of him being tired.

Jungkook layed down with Taehyung's head resting on his chest. "My little one must be tired right?" Taehyung nodded and played with Jungkook's finger as his eyelids fluttered.

Jungkook rubbed his back and continued holding him close until he felt the baby fall asleep. Nowadays Taehyung was a lot more clingy not that Jungkook minded he was just confused.

He once overhead Taehyung having a conversation with his bunny plushie about how he felt like he was a bad little.

How he never listened to his daddy nor obeyed him and how he was better off with another little like Jiminie. Jungkook was beyond shocked.

He didn't know why Taehyung suddenly felt that way nor felt bad of himself when he was the best little in the entire world. He wanted to approach Taehyung about the topic but he didn't want to make him feel uncomfortable or suddenly feel pressured.

He just needed his little one to know his daddy loved him so much and would never need any other little.

Jungkook noticed Taehyung fumbling in the covers and he slowly sat up. "Can't sleep bub?" Taehyung shook his head and instead stood up from bed.

"I'm hungry daddy." Taehyung whined. Jungkook got up aswell and brushed his bangs away from his face.

"Alright daddy will make breakfast let's go." Taehyung tugged onto Jungkook's shirt as he followed behind him.

Jungkook turned the stove on and he unconsciously smiled feeling Taehyung nuzzle his head onto his stomach.

"Baby I can't cook with you here why don't you go into the living room and watch cartoons okay?"

"Okay daddy." Taehyung replied tiredly. He walked into the living room trying to find something to cure his boredom when he approached the trophy shelf.

It was displayed with every single award Jungkook has ever won. Taehyung eyed a pretty won at the top until he decided to just touch it.

He barely touched the award when it came tumbling down and breaking in half. Taehyung who still couldn't process what just happened jumped at the voice of Jungkook calling him from the kitchen. "Taehyung sweetie the foods ready."

"Uh," Taehyung replied quietly. He felt Jungkook's footsteps approaching him and he quickly panicked.

"Daddy I'm sorry I didn't mean to!" Jungkook looked down at the broken trophy and sighed.

"Taehyung what happened?" He spoke calmly. Taehyung who was fumbling with his fingers nervously cried out. "I-It just l-looked pretty so I-I touched it but I didn't m-mean to break it." He replied shakily.

"Daddy has already told you not to touch them alright." He put the trophy back onto the shelf hoping the crack wouldn't be too noticeable.

"Come on it's to eat." Jungkook looked back suprised when instead Taehyung shook his head and quickly ran upstairs.

"Sweetheart daddy isn't mad he knows it was an accident." Jungkook trudged behind him.

Taehyung sobbed into his hands and Jungkook was quick to pull them away. "What's wrong little one?" Jungkook instead placed him on his lap, rubbing his back to calm him down.

"I'm not a good little. I'm always bad and I never listen to daddy when he tells me to. Daddy should hate me." Jungkook kissed the crown of his head gently rocking him into his arms until he calmed down.

"You know daddy loves you and would never even want to imagine having another little than you. You're my whole world Taehyung and daddy is sorry if he made you feel that way." He poked Taehyung's ribs making him erupt into a fit of giggles.

"There's my little's smile." Taehyung reached out the bunny plushie and Jungkook placed it into his arms.

"Ggukie and I love daddy." Jungkook smiled.

"Ggukie, that's his name?" Taehyung nodded and pecked Jungkook blushing afterwards. "Well I love Ggukie and my litte bun too."