Accidents Happen

Taehyung harshly pulled the top off of his art set. Paint brushes, palettes, crayons and markers were all left scattered onto the floor. Thank god Jungkook left newspapers onto the ground to disrupt any messes.

Taehyung set a cup of water onto his dresser and dropped his paintbrushes into them. Some water did splash out leaking onto his other canvases, but Taehyung was too immersed to actually care. He opened up his crayola paint set and picked up one of the wet paintbrushes.

He dipped it into the purple paint biting his lips as he still didn't know what he was going to draw. He dipped it back into his paint and finally began drawing the outline of a flower.

He made sure to put five stems since he wanted to make a pattern of purple and blue. Even though it was unrealistic to real nature he still found it pretty.

He cutely stuck his tongue out in concentration wanting the painting to look absolutely perfect. He dipped the brush back into the water and instead this time dipped it into the blue paint.

He sighed as he watched the purple and blue paint mix into each other. His daddy always told him to wait for the paint to dry before adding a different color.

Taehyung was very impatient though and obviously ignored his words. He whined and set his palette down frustrated.

He decided to give up on painting and placed his palette back into the box. He left his brushes drying out on his dresser and placed napkins beneath them. As he was getting up to dump the dirty water out he accidentally tripped onto one of the paintbrushes that fell down from the dresser.

He fell face first into his canvas and scrapped the top of his mouth onto the edge of it. He got up feeling pain immediately as he saw blood staining the white canvas. He hesitantly touched his mouth and winced as he immediately regretted it. He whimpered and wiped his hand onto his onesie marking it a deep red.

Jungkook immediately shot up hearing Taehyung's sobs through the baby monitor. He quickly sat up from his office desk and ran towards his bedroom. He knew leaving Taehyung alone for such a long time wouldn't be a good idea.

"Oh baby what happened?" He set Taehyung onto his hip and layed his head down on his shoulder. Blood then adorned Jungkook's white shirt but he honestly didn't care.

He walked into the upstairs bathroom and sat Taehyung onto the counter. Jungkook gently grabbed his jaw and observed the nasty cut on his lip still leaking blood. "How did this happen bun?" Jungkook talked to him while taking the first aid kit out.

"F-fell on ca-canvas," Taehyung explained through his sobs. "Well isn't my baby just clumsy hm?" He held Taehyung's hand while he wiped the cut with antiseptic wipes.

Taehyung immediately tried to move away as Jungkook held him close by the waist. "There, there, there that's it, alright sweetheart." Jungkook pecked his forehead and took out antibiotic cream. He squirted some onto his fingers and gently wiped it against Taehyung's cut.

"Good boy, such a good boy." Jungkook reassured him and finally pressed a mini hello kitty bandage on top of it. He took his phone out and showed Taehyung through his reflection what he looked like. "Ki-kitty pretty,"

Jungkook chuckled and nodded in agreement. "Did you make a mess in the room?" Taehyung nodded and jumped down onto the floor. He still had tears adorning his eyes making him look absolutely precious.

"Daddy can never stay mad at you." Taehyung then giggled and walked back towards his bedroom. "Were you just acting? What a naughty kitten." Jungkook let himself be dragged into the room where the mess wasn't as big as he expected.

"Help daddy clean up alright?" Taehyung eagerly nodded and picked up the now empty water cup. He sheepishly chuckled as he saw the carpet soaked, the newspapers not being thick enough to stop it. Jungkook picked the now blood stained canvas and went downstairs to throw it in the trash.

Taehyung trying to be on his best behavior picked up the dry brushes and placed them into his box. He locked it and shoved the box back in the closet.

🌙

Taehyung threw his head back as his daddy lifted him up into the air once again. He squealed when Jungkook threw him back onto the couch. Taehyung was smiling so much he thought his face was gonna break. "Daddy, daddy! No more please, please daddy!"

"Hmm I don't know, I just invited somebody out of town to join us today." Taehyung looked back fear evident in his eyes. "And it was the tickle monster!"

Loud giggles could be heard along with his blanket accidently being thrown off the couch. Fingers trailed up along his hips as Taehyung pushed himself back not wanting to be tickled anymore.

Jungkook instead lifted up his shirt and blew raspberries onto his stomach. He laughed and breathed in relief when Jungkook finally got done with his torture.

"Is my kitten okay now?" Jungkook layed himself next to Taehyung on the couch. He nodded and instead sucked on his daddy's thumb. "This is why daddy buys you pacifiers!"

Taehyung giggled and continued sucking on his finger as if he didn't hear a word he said.