How It All Started

Jungkook remembered when he first got into age play. Yoongi was the first person to introduce it to him. Yoongi would always say Jimin is a little and reminded him that when he first visited their home.

Jungkook definitely wasn't expecting to see Jimin with a pacifier in his mouth watching cartoons.

It was a bit weird at first but he quickly got used to Jimin babbling on about his stuffed animals. Yoongi talked to him further about it stating that it helped Jimin calm down and take a break from the real world.

Jimin would usually regress to 2-5 years old. Jungkook then understood a lot more about it and was curious to find out more. He would google up little space, ddlg, basically anything to help him understand.

He learned littles liked to color, wear diapers, drink out of bottles and more. He found it rather cute. He also learned that littles would usually call their caregiver by a specific name. It being from daddy, mommy, sir and miss.

Either way Jungkook found himself in a place where he liked it a little too much. He would then watch little space videos on youtube and felt his heart ache, he wanted that.

At the time he was dating Taehyung and he couldn't help but imagine how cute he would look like in a onesie. Jungkook honestly felt guilty about how many times he thought about Taehyung that way.

Jungkook was honestly terrified, he did really want to be Taehyung's caregiver but he was scared Taehyung would find him weird and break up with him. Yes he learned to be cold and dominating towards other people, but with Taehyung it was completely different.

He couldn't count the times Yoongi would bug him to just do it already. It was easy for him to say, Jimin already was a little and was the one who confessed to him about it.

Jungkook had officially decided that he would be telling Taehyung today. It took a lot of convincing to do but he finally decided he had to get it off his chest. He always had to think positive, Taehyung could get into age play and let Jungkook take care of him.

God how much money Jungkook would pay for Taehyung to call him daddy.

Jungkook's heart dropped as Taehyung walked into the living room. He took a deep breath and set the bag aside. He smiled as he saw his adorable boyfriend come into view.

"Hi Jungkookie!" Taehyung walked in and shyly sat next to him. Even though Taehyung had been dating him for a year already, Jungkook's stern gaze and cold face still made him flustered.

"Hello sweetheart, I called you down so we could talk." Taehyung became nervous when Jungkook said talk, he immediately assumed Jungkook wasn't happy and wanted to break up.

"O-okay," Taehyung sat down in the couch right next to Jungkook. "S-so what d-do you wanna t-ta-talk about?" Taehyung bit his lip as he expected the worse to come. "So you know about Yoongi, one of my business partners?"

Taehyung nodded and looked down playing with his fingers. Jungkook lifted his chin with his finger as they made eye contact.

"He has a boyfriend named Jimin." Taehyung nodded again, being confused as to what this has to do with anything. "He's a little and Yoongi is his care taker." Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows, "What?"

"He goes into this mental state where he would dress and act like a baby. It helps relieve stress and lets all your responsibilities go away. When he is in little space Yoongi would take care of him like a father figure would, he usually calls Yoongi daddy."

Taehyung hummed as he pulled his sweater down wanting him to continue.

"I want that." Jungkook remained eye contact with Taehyung as he looked back confusingly. "Y-you want me to take care of y-you?" This was a lot worse in Taehyung's head.

"N-no, I want to take care of you. When I searched up all about age play I fell in love with it. I imagined how precious you would look like with a pacifier in your mouth as you fell asleep in my arms. I want to be your daddy and spoil you like the little baby boy you are. Will you please give me a chance and let me?"

Taehyung honestly didn't know what to say. Of course it was a bit weird but so was Taehyung. He would do anything to make his boyfriend happy, if it was this so be it.

"S-so I act like a baby and call you d-daddy?" Jungkook took his hand in his and comfortingly rubbed his thumb against his knuckles.

"Well yes and no, there's a lot more to it. It could help you relieve stress from school and other stuff. You don't have to call me daddy it could be anything you'd like. I'm perfectly fine with you just calling me Kookie bear." Taehyung giggled and god was it music to his ears.

"W-well I wanna learn more about it but I-I'm perfectly fine with trying." Jungkook eyes went wide as he kissed Taehyung's forehead. "Are you sure, I don't want to rush you into anything?" Taehyung nodded and smiled back.

"Well I did buy some things just for now, is that okay?" Taehyung eagerly nodded, maybe he wasn't just doing a favor for Jungkook and more for himself.

Jungkook pulled out the bag next to the couch and placed them in Taehyung's lap. Taehyung hesitantly opened the bag and took out two coloring books. His eyes sparkled as he ran through all the pages, disney princesses all coming into view.

He looked down at the other one it actually being a sticker book, 'Lisa Frank' it read at the top. He looked through at the holographic stickers in the book and smiled.

Jungkook watched adoringly as he reached into the bag once more and pulled out an 100 crayola crayon set. "I always wanted these as a kid!"

"Well now you can have them as an adult." Taehyung giggled and nodded.

"Thank you Jungkook." Jungkook smiled and took one more thing out his pocket. Taehyung watched as he set the pacifier, protected in a case into his hands.

Taehyung gasped as he opened the pacifier out and rubbed his finger over the shiny stars. He smiled and hesitantly looked up at Jungkook.

This definitely wasn't as bad as he thought it would be.