Play Date

Jungkook watched fondly as Taehyung pulled Jimin into his bedroom and showed of his play dough collection. They quickly took it out of the containers and pressed it against the table.

"Why don't we make a rainbow?" Jimin quickly nodded and set down the red play dough next to Taehyung in order for him to start. Jungkook continued watching cautiously making sure not one of them ate the play dough, it's happened before.

After a while they quickly got bored and instead started playing on Taehyung's DS. Jungkook stepped out thinking everything was under control.

Taehyung eyed Jimin's pink sweater and shorts. He furrowed his eyebrows and took his focus out of Mario Super Bros.

"Why are you wearing girl clothes?" Jimin quickly glared at him and puffed out his cheeks. "They're not girl clothes, I can wear them if I want to. Plus my daddy said I looked pretty in them." Taehyung scoffed and sat up.

"Well he was lying, you're not a girl so you shouldn't be wearing them." Jimin was getting more frustrated by the second. "Are you mad because your daddy never says you look pretty?!"

"That's not true, I'm a thousand times prettier you will ever be!" Taehyung was startled when instead of another sassy remark Jimin started sobbing.

He quickly tried to get him to stop since he was surely going to be punished if Jungkook knew what he did. "Jimin I'm sorry please don't tell daddy on me!" Jimin instead started crying even louder.

Taehyung glared and was ready to hit him until a pair of strong arms pulled him back. He whimpered as he looked up and saw his daddy scowling down at him.

"Kim Taehyung can you explain to me what happened here?" Jungkook spoke sternly and raised his eyebrow.

He was about to respond but Jimin beat him to it. "He made fun of my clothes and called me ugly!" Taehyung scoffed, yeah he made fun of his clothes but he never called him ugly well atleast directly.

"That's not true!" Jungkook instead picked Jimin up and placed him on his hip, he rubbed his back slowly calming him down.

Taehyung was shooting daggers into Jimin hating the fact that he was in his daddy's arms. "Taehyung I'm putting you in a time out go sit on the step."

"But dad-" Jungkook quickly cut him off and glared down at him. "I'm not going to repeat myself go." Taehyung groaned and stomped his leg. "It's not my fault he's being an attention whore."

"You're lucky I won't bend you over my lap now go." Jungkook spoke in a stern voice. Taehyung loudly sighed and went towards the staircase. He looked back at Jungkook and saw him cradling Jimin into his arms.

He groaned and sat on the step knowing he was going to be there for a long time. After five minutes Taehyung slowly started getting more frustrated. He whimpered in discomfort already imagining how red his bum would be after.

Jimin had finally calmed down and was currently watching cartoons in Taehyung's bedroom. Jungkook had given him one of his blankets and pacifiers.

After 10 minutes the waterworks finally came. Taehyung started sobbing quietly since he didn't want to look pathetic. Jungkook who was in the room along with Jimin stood up.

"I'll go check up on Taehyung alright Bub?" Jimin nodded and Jungkook softly pinched his cheeks.

After hearing footsteps approaching him Taehyung quickly wiped his tears and looked down at his feet. "Taehyung," He slowly looked up and saw Jungkook, already having tears form in his eyes again.

"Did you know what you did wrong?" Taehyung kept quiet and bit his lip trying so hard not to burst out into tears. Jungkook sat next to him and pulled him into his lap. "So what if Jimin wears girl clothes, don't you think he looks pretty in them?"

Taehyung nodded and laid his head against Jungkook's chest. "I think so too, why don't you go apologize to him okay petal?"

"I-I don't k-know," Jungkook pecked kisses onto Taehyung's hand all around. "I think it will make him happy don't you?" Taehyung hesitated but nodded. "O-okay,"

"Good boy, let's go." They stood up and walked hand in hand towards his bedroom.

Jungkook nudged Taehyung foward in order for him to apologize. Jimin looked back up at Taehyung with apologetic eyes. "I-I'm sorry J-Jimin, I di-didn't mean what I-I said. You look p-pretty in your c-clothes."

Jimin smiled and patted the spot next to him. "It's okay Taetae, I'm sorry for making you get in trouble. You also are very pretty."

Jungkook smiled and sat down next to the two eyeing the cartoon they were watching. Despite finding it completely boring he still snuggled up together and felt really tired.

Jimin and Taehyung giggled when minutes later they heard loud snoring coming from their side. They tucked Jungkook onto the floor and watched him snuggle into the blanket.

Yoongi eventually picked Jimin up not forgetting to peck Taehyung's forehead and take a picture of Jungkook sleeping like a newborn. Taehyung watched as Jungkook slept softly smiling.

My daddy is so pretty he thought.