Tea Party

"Daddy do I look pretty?" Taehyung twirled around letting the princess dress flow freely. There was a crown adorned at the top of his head completing the look.

Jungkook smiled letting his hands run through his caramel hair, careful not to ruin the crown sitting a top of his head. "You always look beautiful little one." Taehyung blushed and moved out of his hold, instead running back to his room.

Jungkook chuckled following after Taehyung and watched as he excitedly finished placing his guests into their seats. TaTa his favorite plushie was placed in the closest seat next to him which came to no suprise.

Taehyung noticed the scowled looks on the other plushies face as they watched in jealousy. "Guys stop being so mean to TaTa, everyone will have their turn!"

Jungkook smiled fondly standing at the doorway listening to Taehyung scold the other guests. There was a knock at the door and Taehyung quickly sat up, "Daddy Jiminie, Jiminie!"

"Stay here, daddy's going to open the door okay." Jungkook walked downstairs and opened the door, Jimin's bright smile greeting him. "Hi sweetheart Taehyung is upstairs."

"Thank you uncle Kookie!" Jimin hugged him and giggled feeling Jungkook's hands tickle at his sides. He then ran upstairs excited to have a tea party with his best friend.

Jungkook could hear their excited shouting as he waited at the door seeing Yoongi walk in. Before he could walk in though Jungkook stopped him, "You can't walk in unless you wear this suit, it's a formal occasion."

Yoongi groaned taking the suit into his own hands, "I didn't realize there would be a dress code." He eyed Jungkook in his suit with a bunny headband Taehyung demanded he wear on his head. He pointed down at the bathroom softly laughing, watching Yoongi groan at every step he took.

Jungkook went upstairs and walked into Taehyung's bedroom where everything was set up. The two littles were currently playing with each other as Jungkook fondly watched over. Everyone looked up at the sound of footsteps as Yoongi walked into the room.

Jungkook bursted out in laughter as both of the littles quickly stood up. "Daddy you look so pretty!" Jimin ran excitedly over into Yoongi's arms. Yoongi scowled but pulled Jimin tight into his arms, at least a little happy his misery would bring his baby joy.

Jungkook walked downstairs getting the cookies and scones he had bought previously for the tea party. As he got the food everyone settled into the table, Yoongi feeling a bit uncomfortable in the small chairs.

He scratched at the stuffy suit frowning as he felt the cat headband on his head slip down. He hastily put it back on praying that Jungkook wouldn't take so long.

Jungkook walked in with the boxes of treats in his hand as he sat down on the chair grunting in discomfort. He placed the sweets down and couldn't help but chuckle at Yoongi's outfit again. Yoongi noticed and stuck his tongue out as Jungkook smiled in response.

"Hello everyone, thank you for being able to come to my special tea party! We have cookies, scones, candies and more!" Jungkook smiled as his little prince then pointed at Chimmie sternly. "Chimmie you can't eat before everyone else does!"

Jimin joined in the scolding as well, looking back at the stuffie who had his tongue sticking out. Both Yoongi and Jungkook just watched in amusement looking back at their littles. "Now we shall begin!"

Both the littles set each plate with each treat placing them in their daddy's face. "Thank you sweetheart." Taehyung blushed feeling a bit shy, "Your welcome daddy."

None of the littles actually liked the tea so they used banana milk boxes instead. Yoongi noticed Taehyung having a difficult time opening the box of cupcakes and took it into his own hands, pulling the plastic top off. "Thank you uncle Yoonie."

Yoongi smiled pinching Taehyung's cheeks making him erupt into a fit of giggles. "Kitty!" Yoongi looked back amusingly pointing at his headband. "I'm a kitty?"

Taehyung nodded and wrapped his arms around Yoongi's neck, resting his head on his shoulder. Yoongi didn't mind placing his hand on his back and taking a bit of the red velvet cupcake.

He failed to notice Jungkook glaring down at them, raising his eyebrow at the sight. He watched as the two would murmur together and clicked his tongue in annoyance, sighing softly at his lap.

Jimin was too occupied with feeding the stuffies to notice the entire situation. The party felt like hours, Jungkook furrowing his eyebrows at the sight of Yoongi and Taehyung together. He had no right to be mad, Yoongi was his friend and had his own little but it didn't help this burning he felt at his chest everytime he eyed the two.

Taehyung looked up at his daddy smiling shyly but he got a scowl in return, making him look back at his lap sadly. Had he mad his daddy angry?

Yoongi sat up to go to the bathroom making Jimin look up and run after him, not realizing at the time he needed to go too.

Before Taehyung could look back Jungkook had sat next to him and in a bruising grip he placed Taehyung on his lap. Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's chin making him look him in the eyes. Taehyung felt nervous knowing his daddy would scold him when he saw the serious look in his eyes.

It was the stern dominanting gaze everyone would know the cold ceo as. "You know you made daddy upset right?"

Taehyung nodded still confused as to what he did. "Did you have fun with Yoongi there?" He spoke sternly. "W-what da-,"

"I said were you having fun with him?" Taehyung didn't know what to say just staring at his daddy back blankly. "You made daddy very upset, letting him touch you like that."

Taehyung could only shake his head, it wasn't like that at all. "I'm s-so,"

"Are you sure you are?" Taehyung nodded feeling small under his harsh gaze. "Daddy just loves you so much, he didn't like seeing someone else be close with you."

Taehyung felt tears pool at his eyes, he had made his daddy upset and was only making him more upset. Taehyung choked back on his tears as Jungkook immediately brought him into his arms. "I'm sorry daddy!" came muffled from his chest.

Jungkook gently bounced him in his hold, having the little one grasping at his shirt. "I'm sorry sweetheart you did nothing wrong. Daddy was just upset okay he didn't mean anything. I love you so much bear." Jungkook kissed his forehead feeling the little one physically relax in his hold.

"Not mad daddy?" Jungkook smiled wiping away Taehyung's tears, "Not mad at all." Jungkook brought Taehyung into a deep kiss shushing all his whimpers away.

Taehyung felt eyes on him as he turned around seeing TaTa staring at them. "Daddy he was looking at us!" Jungkook chuckled, pressing kisses on every part of his face he can find.