Spider

Jungkook turned the lights off as he walked out of Taehyung's bedroom. It was 10 and he would be working in his office while Taehyung should be sound asleep.

The only sound left was a mobile being played and Taehyung softly breathing. Jungkook went up to his office as quietly as possible. He quickly got in and fully immersed himself.

Taehyung's eyes flickered as he couldn't fall asleep. He glanced at the time as it read 10:15. Taehyung pouted and sucked harsher on his pacifier feeling upset. He did eventually go to sleep, but oddly woke up again.

Taehyung just didn't like sleeping without his daddy. It was now 12 and he knew if Jungkook saw him up at this hour he would get a huge punishment, but he didn't care as he climbed over his crib and attempted to get out the door.

That was until he spotted something moving on the ceiling and he stepped back. His eyes widened as he recognized it as a spider. Tears quickly sprung in his eyes as he pulled the covers over his face and quietly sobbed.

He looked up and spotted it crawling towards him as he quickly jumped out of the crib and into the opposite corner of the room. He whimpered as he saw it moving back into a circle and saw the web perfectly where he we standing.

This cycle went on for quite a while as Taehyung felt terrified, the thought of sleeping completely left his mind.

Jungkook smiled as he finally signed of his last contract for his endorsement deal. He sighed as he ruffled his hair and walked out finally feeling content with himself.

He walked towards Taehyung's nursery just to see if he was okay. He walked in as he didn't even have half a second to think until Taehyung came flying at him. Taehyung quickly wrapped himself around Jungkook as he sobbed.

Jungkook still being confused walked out with Taehyung in his hold and into his bedroom. He sat them both down onto the bed and pushed Taehyung back eye to eye level as he wiped away his tears.

"What's wrong sweetheart?" The fact that he was awake past bedtime didn't even come to his mind, Taehyung's safety being his number one priority.

"Sp-s-spi-s!" Taehyung quickly started sobbing again as he couldn't even properly talk. Jungkook just rubbed his back and gave him a second to calm down.

When he felt Taehyung stop shaking in his arms he picked him up and walked towards his nursery. "No daddy spidy is there!" Jungkook had a feeling it was over a dumb bug.

Taehyung whined as he tried to get out of his daddy's arms. Jungkook just held him tighter and sat him on the floor.

Before Taehyung could run out he told him to sit down and obey daddy unless he wants a bigger punishment. Taehyung whimpered as he sat down and looked all around for the bug.

Jungkook spotted it and quickly killed it with the palm of his hand. Taehyung gasped as he urged for his daddy to go wash his hands before he turns into spiderman.

Jungkook chuckled as he cleaned himself with a baby wipe and threw it into the bin. He hugged Taehyung close, "It's okay now he will never come near you again, alright bubba?" Taehyung smiled and kissed his daddy's cheek.

"Thank you dada!" Jungkook walked back into his bedroom and set Taehyung down."Is my kitten feeling tired?" Taehyung sleepily nodded and made grabby hands at Jungkook.

He kissed his forehead and wrapped him up in blankets. "Daddy just has to do one more thing alright?"

Taehyung whined but complied nothing less and quickly fell asleep.

Jungkook walked back into Taehyung's bedroom and cleaned off any webs left on the ceiling. He washed his hands once more and quickly fled to his bedroom.

He brought Taehyung into his chest as he wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck. Jungkook squeezes Taehyungs waist once more as they both quickly fell asleep.